Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water gravity wheel

Started by mr_bojangles, December 13, 2009, 03:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grayone

mr_bojangles; I see a big problem. What drives the tube through the rollers? The water is weight but how is it going to push the tube when is has a tendency not to grab. Another way to look at it would be a waterwheel without cups or boards to capture the energy of the falling water.

Michael

Cloxxki

One small additional thought : if the outer wheel is at high pressure (some inert gas I suppose), the liquid will have less business to work itself through all tight openings, perhaps?

onthecuttingedge2005

I am sorry, without 'thermal' help a liquid gravity device will not work just as a solid Gravity wheel device. (fact).

are you the lucky genius who can break facts with his/her bare mind?

Gravity contains no free energy, it only stores it! or if you wish, it steals it.

look at blackholes, they steal every onze of energy you have and make it their own. if you landed on a blackhole you would become apart of the blackhole smeared acrossed its surface in a puddle of oozing subatomic particles! you would become goo all over again.

sorry, I had to vent myself on this subject.
Jerry 8)

Cloxxki

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on December 14, 2009, 09:22:31 PM
I am sorry, without 'thermal' help a liquid gravity device will not work just as a solid Gravity wheel device. (fact).

are you the lucky genius who can break facts with his/her bare mind?

Gravity contains no free energy, it only stores it! or if you wish, it steals it.

look at blackholes, they steal every onze of energy you have and make it their own. if you landed on a blackhole you would become apart of the blackhole smeared acrossed its surface in a puddle of oozing subatomic particles! you would become goo all over again.

sorry, I had to vent myself on this subject.
Jerry 8)
Some say that if you go into a black hole, you come out the other end.
If one day gravity will make a wheel turn, we'll feel stupid for not having tried better. Until then, it's a nice puzzle to pinpoint why a given setup can't work.

mr_bojangles

interesting responses, definitely things i would not have thought of on my own

i think some of you might be missing the simplicity that i am aiming for in this design, but i guess i might not have explained fully my version of how it would run/operate

lets say the first pic is our starting point, and lets also say the axle of the wheel is locked, and the roller is fixed to the side of the wheel

1. unlock axle,  now the seal between the roller and the bladder means the water cannot go past it, and because the roller and the water weigh the same, the wheel will even out and the seek a new resting point somewhere in the middle between the roller and the edge of the water

2. release the roller, because it is the same weight it will roll and squeeze the water back up to starting point

the problems i see do no involve water friction, the main obvious reasons it will not work are the weight ratio's

if the water is the same weight as the roller, the roller might not be able to push the water as high as starting position

if the roller is heavier, the water most likely won't move it at all

if the water is heavier it is just the first problem magnified

if you disagree or see a flaw i haven't please do share it with me, a few already have but have not gone into great detail as to why this would be so

one idea i had was putting weighted floats in the water side, they would stay at the top and would not add to the weight of the water directly. problems would be friction, but i thought it was an interesting idea

Cloxxki, i appreciate your enthusiasm, to answer your earlier question, no i will not be able to attempt a build on this one, i am a poor college student and do not have the resources for that, but anyone who wants to is welcome
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields