Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: tonyc on January 16, 2010, 08:10:06 AM
Wow 20 pages already , too much for me to read , the fact that Wikipedia is being quatoed as a reliable source is amusing however. Maybe you should look up (on Wiki if you like) the number of edits/articles etc related to climate change this guy has made.

People need to become educated how wikipedia works. If a wikipage is trashed, it will be undone. If the attacker continues, then their IP is banned. If they continue getting other IP's, the wikipedia page is locked, and further system admin steps are taken. Eventually their ISP will be contacted, and action will be taken.

So as you can see, wikipedia has and does work. It's not perfect, but no system is perfect. Also what a lot of people are unaware of is that there is an admin hiarchy system on the wikipedia. So wikipedia has 1000's of moderators.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 16, 2010, 02:32:09 AM
Paul:

I am so sorry.  I just now learned of your mental disability. Please forgive me as I had no idea.  Just remain calm and enjoy your life as best you can.  That is all any of us can hope for.

Again, I am sorry.  I did not know.

Bill

Attack noted. I'll take that any day, but what cannot be tolerated is your libelous & deceitful statements about my public statement. We can carry this discussion in private, so please stop your attacks.

Sorry, but you are on my ignore list, again. Please contact me in private if you must.

PaulLowrance

This is great. My hats of to the University of Missouri on their Global Warming solutions & competitions,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9MK9bvXLjs

Since 1990, the campus has achieved a 19% reduction in energy use, while campus building space grew by 60%!

And they are saving $276,000 / year! Energy costs were reduced by 46%. That's being smart & compassionate to all life on this planet and for the future generations. That kind of news literally brings me tears of joy that there are such good people in the world.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 14, 2010, 09:25:33 AM
And you don't "think" that the # of privates world wide correlates with the world population? LOL
what the hell does a private have to do with the discussion? LOL.
as you can see, the graph shown clearly demonstrates unarguably that there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

PaulLowrance

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 16, 2010, 11:07:13 AM
what the hell does a private have to do with the discussion? LOL.
as you can see, the graph shown clearly demonstrates unarguably that there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature...

Calm down. I meant to type pirates. I was suggesting that as human population increases, so would pirates. Anyway, I don't think scientists are too interested in trying to correlate pirates to global warming data.  ;)