Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keshe Foundation released CO2 paper

Started by wavez, January 08, 2010, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wavez

I have in front of me, the CO2 paper from the Keshe (pronounced as "kesh" I think) Foundation. See it here:
http://keshefoundation.com/home.html

Sounds like this could be the solid-state, electricity-producing breakthrough many have been hoping for. Where is the ou.com thread for this one? I'm eager to see what other people, who have read this paper, are saying about this new discovery.

If you haven't yet heard Sterling Alan's interview with Mr. M. T. Keshe, please go get it now! (find it on this page)
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Keshe_Foundation

Mr. Keshe wants to open-source this technology, and he says anyone can build these power-producing cells in their home, very safely.

I checked all the forum categories here and didn't see any that sounded appropriate. Will there be a forum for Keshe? There's one for a lot of other people, like Lutec, so I don't see why we shouldn't have one for Keshe. :)

crankesh

Before you get too serious about this "Keshe thing" why don't you just google "keshe scam" and "keshe crank" or "keshe fraud".  ;)

MasterPlaster

Quote from: crankesh on February 10, 2010, 07:57:50 AM
Before you get too serious about this "Keshe thing" why don't you just google "keshe scam" and "keshe crank" or "keshe fraud".  ;)

@crankesh

wow, you were quick of the mark. Your first post in this forum and is this all you've got to say?
I took your advice and googled keshe fraud scam and it was no surprise to me to find the same people who think nothing is wrong with the swine flu have got their daggers out for Keshe.

I don't know if Keshe is scam or not but I do know a lot of people lack their own opinion and have to regurgitate other's.

wavez

After posting this thread, I read their paper in its entirety.

My own opinion, based only on the information provided from Keshe, is that this is a total waste of everyone's time. There is NOTHING substantial, or even remotely professional about their CO2 paper. Either misinfo, disinfo, or just a regular old scam.

I'll continue to stick to LENR study for now.

crankesh

Quote from: MasterPlaster on February 10, 2010, 10:04:29 AM
@crankesh

wow, you were quick of the mark. Your first post in this forum and is this all you've got to say?
I took your advice and googled keshe fraud scam and it was no surprise to me to find the same people who think nothing is wrong with the swine flu have got their daggers out for Keshe.

I don't know if Keshe is scam or not but I do know a lot of people lack their own opinion and have to regurgitate other's.

@MasterPlaster

There may not yet be the correct term for what Keshe is, but surely he tells a lot of big lies.
There is not enough time for one person to point them all out.
It's hard to see the reason to connect swine flu and Keshe. Are you too lazy to check yourself Keshe's claims
or even WHAT others WRITE about them instead of criticizing who you think the writers are?
I have read Keshes BS book and checked his heavyly censored forum.
If you do the same, and still believe that Keshe could have something valuable to say, then by all means it's your life.