Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lasersaber's Long Distance Wire Battery

Started by lasersaber, January 12, 2010, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tishatang

Hi lasersaber
Seems you have an ideal place to experiment.  Sorry I cannot view youtube at this time to see your videos.  Moving water over a conductor will generate electricity.  Maybe you can tap this potential by using coaxial cable if you have some to experiment with.  Lay the coax cable in the water.  The outer layer will shield the inner conductor from shorting out with the water.  There should be voltage generated between the inner and outer parts of the coax?  Could be static charge buildup over time, watch out!

Maybe static high voltage would be added to your low milliamps for power gain?  wouldn't that be something?  Usually can find old coax cable at yard sales or recyclers.

Thanks for willingness to experiment and share.
tishatang

jadaro2600

I take it you're using unserved wire ( non insulated )?

It would be interesting to see further results; does it matter how much wire there is, does it only dictate the miliamps it produces?

where could I get this magnesium wire from? ..is it available in normal places ( welding shops maybe )?

lasersaber

tishatang,

That sounds like an interesting idea.  I may have to give it a try some time.  I kind of doubt that you could get more power than you would with a simple paddle wheel.  So far I have just used the creek for testing.  I have been burying more of my wires in the ground and they seem to work just as well or better than in the creek.  I have not yet noticed an effect from the water flowing over the wire.

jadaro2600,

Use bare uninsulated wires.  Here is where I buy my magnesium ribbon from.  I ordered the 11 rolls.  But I started my experiments with just one roll.  With it I was able to run a small electric motor.  Be careful as the ribbon will break if you bend it back and forth.

Magnesium Ribbon 25g - 1 Roll! $6.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/Magnesium-Ribbon-25g-1-Roll_W0QQitemZ290366215591QQihZ019QQcategoryZ104233QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Magnesium Ribbon 275g - 11 Rolls!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Magnesium-Ribbon-275g-11-Rolls_W0QQitemZ290366217702QQihZ019QQcategoryZ104233QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jeanna

Quote from: lasersaber on January 25, 2010, 06:31:13 PM
Jeanna,

I see that your voltage increased.  I have not noticed a voltage increase with distance before.  How many milliamps did you gain?

Sorry, I must have blown my fuse a while back. There is another one around here somewhere!
I need to get enough volts to be above the silicon minimum, and so I am still trying to improve the volts. I am way behind you on EB results.
.9v and 43mV last summer did not turn on my germanium transistor, and this summer I will remove the base resistor. I had been increasing it, on advice and never tried to reverse. (I know I should always try the opposite, but I forgot that time.)

thank you for your excellent work,

jeanna

crowclaw

Quote from: jeanna on January 21, 2010, 01:46:03 PM
This is really cool.

What happens if you snake the wire back and forth going the length?
Hard to describe.
I am thinking about the farmer.
here is a drawing of wire going East to west
E-----------------------------------------------------w
here is one doing the snake thing I an thinking might work:
E/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/w

You tested the wire in the water coming back and it did not add, but maybe this will and might be easily tested??

jeanna
This zig zag arrangement could be interesting!!! Receiving antenna's are designed much smaller than they used to be a few years back due to new discoveries in design (Fractal's) by the use of angles and precise dimensions. The same 1000 ft of wire arranged in this way could possibly produce the same results but without going the distance, thus making use of a smaller space... who know's worth a try!