Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self running coil?

Started by gotoluc, March 13, 2010, 12:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Luc,

Would it be possible for you to take some calorimetric readings? Cooling is an effect of the charge discharge, mag demag electric generation process described by Nicolay E. Zaev. JLN's preliminary measurements indicate the heat from joule loss in the his coil inductor is balanced by the cooling from the demag phase, resulting in an ambient temperature stability. Therefore, if your coil is not heating up, it indicates cooling and generation of electric power from work performed by the toroid material to reorder electron spin on the quantum level. By the way, what is your toroid material? 

Magluvin

My guess would be he is making the cores ability to change field harder for the pulses from the coil, by having the magnet influence the cores field potential continuously. The magnet tightens the strings on the core guitar. So this tension will have a resonant freq at which if we pulse the coil with small pulses, we should get ring around the rosy, and the capacitor will get a pocket full of posies.   

If what Luc has going is the real deal, just the experience of understanding it, will open doors to understanding in other things. We can make resonators and wind a no. of coils and  yada yada yada,  but to have a self runner sitting in front of you, imagine the ambition to expand on that seed.
The crazy thing is, you just need to tune the core tension, with a magnet. That is how the freq of operation will be determined, maybe,  and of course by the size and type of core. Just plucking the flux guitar.

Luc, if you move the magnet further away, try lowering the freq as you do, to see if the operating freq of the effect changes. Im thinking that the stronger and closer the magnet to the core, the higher freq of resonance.  Is your freq band of this operation tight or loose?  Or does the freq stay the same whether the mag is near or far, and the distance just determines how high the voltage gets on the cap, at that freq? Just somethings to try 

Its  magnet infused core is the same thing, just different geometry.  I suppose the size of the core and what it is made of will determine how fast the flux change happens, there by influencing the freq of operation also.

This is good stuff.

Mags

penno64

Great work Luc,

Hope you have found a winner.

A question if I may -

Does this effect only occur with your specially wound, two half, coil. Would one get a similar result from say a bifilar wound coil ?

Regards, Penno

gotoluc

Hi all,

another update.

I believe when the Toroids magnet and pulse Frequency perimeters are all set right the Toroid coil goes into Resonance. Since connecting my probe or bringing any ferromagnetic material close by the Toroid has a negative effect (becomes out of tune).

I tried collecting Flyback and it is possible, however when I do the math it all comes to the same. What I mean is, the flyback energy you collect is that much less going back to the source capacitor.

I made a new video to further explain the the importance of the Frequency, Duty Cycle and mostly the Permanent magnet that without it there is no Frequency I ever found that will create this effect.

If we think about it ::)...  I only remove the magnet from the toroid coil and it starts to use current, so how can the energy that was going back to the source of been coming from the MOSFET gate pulse and now suddenly stop???

New video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fb5FOfme1g

I'll answer specific questions soon.

Luc

gyulasun

Hi Luc,

Thanks for your explanations in the second video.

Now my understanding on your circuit is that the MOSFET output capacitance (CDS and the 44.6mH toroidal coil forms a parallel resonant circuit at 18.8kHz.  How?
See the data sheet for your IRF640: http://www.irf.com/product-info/datasheets/data/irf640n.pdf

See Fig. 5 in Page 4, and the output capacitance curve, Coss, shows about 1500-1600pF at 1V drain-source voltage (taken at VGS=0V).
And if you calculate the C value from the 18.8kHz resonant frequency using  the 44.6mH toroid coil value, you get 1.61nF capacitor value! (I used this online calculator: http://www.whatcircuits.com/lc-resonance-frequency-calculator/ )

This explains why the distance of the magnets from the core is so precisely needed to adjust: you simply change and fine tune the toroidal inductance for the best value for getting the highest output voltage which can occur at the highest impedance a parallel LC circuit provides. No resonance=no max output. The drastic change in the output capacitance also explains why you find the "effect" works at no higher than 2.8V DC: the capacitance gets reduced under the 1000pF values and the LC circuit impedance becomes lower and lower. You seem to nicely finetune the output circuit for most favorable match of the components that ensures the highest possible output.

The battery surely limits the rising of the capacitor voltage and there must be some charging current also flowing into the battery from the cap.

The phenomena of your needing to place the battery back into the circuit to get the "effect" again (after that the cap was fully discharged) is explained by also the 'wrong' value of the output capacitance at zero drain-source value: it simply much higher than 1.6nF and the battery voltage brings it within range.  (Just check your unused IRF640 drain source output capacitance in itself, not connected anywhere but to a C meter if you have one, first short circuit the gate-source pins with a piece of wire to really switch it off because the higher than 1nF gate-source input cap likes to store voltage for a longer time.)

There remains to explain your flat current trace during the ON time of the FET but unfortunately I cannot give a correct explanation yet. One possibility:
I think the mistery "flat current" trace of mainly zero value is not really zero but its average value is much smaller than for instance in the case of the 10 Ohm resistor. Because the FET switched output resistance looks like to be higher than 10 Ohm due to the low duty cycle drive it receives at the gate-source input.  I know this does not fully explain it though, will be thinking on it. And others here are kindly invited to share their thoughts.

rgds, Gyula