Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Duplicating the Moray Device

Started by HUMPHREY, March 19, 2010, 10:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pephyon

Quote from: HUMPHREY on August 10, 2010, 12:35:01 PM
The detector just turned some sort of ether energy into a current flow (not electrons)

Here's the magic secret of all electrical over-unity machines:http://www.rexresearch.com/sweet/1nothing.htm (see "conclusion")

1) TAP THE VIRTUAL PHOTON SPRAY. ("spray" tells me he talking about capacitor, my quote)

2) TAP THE ENERGY IN THE MASSLESS VACUUM POTENTIAL.

3) DO NOT RELEASE THE SPRAY PUMPS.

4) DO NOT ALLOW CURRENT FLOW IN THAT PART OF THE CIRCUIT WHERE THE CHARGE PUMPS ARE COLLECTED TO CREATE THE POTENTIAL.

5) OR AT LEAST ALLOW ONLY THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM OF FLOW/BLEED-OFF THERE, OF THE PUMPS.

6) ORGANIZE, GATE, AND APPLY THE POTENTIAL SPRAY TO THE EXTERNAL CIRCUIT, WHERE IT WILL ATTACH TO AVAILABLE ELECTRONS, FORMING FORCE FIELDS, VOLTAGE, AND CURRENTS TO PUMP ELECTRONS AROUND THE CIRCUIT.

7) USE THOSE EXTERNALLY POWERED FIELDS AND CURRENTS TO POWER THE LOAD.

----------------------------------------------'-'--------------------------------

While the electron and photon share similar characteristics (wave particle duality) they are quite different electromagnetically and materially.

The photon is considered to be massless while the electron has been measured to have a mass of 9.10938215(45)×10âˆ'31 kg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilogram).
The photon posses both electric polarities and magnetic polarities at different temporal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time#Temporal_measurement) assignments whereas the Electron exhibits a continuous negative polarity independent of time. While the photon enjoys a duality of magnetic polarity akin to its electric polarity in that it shifts spatially, the electron tends to keep its magnetic dipole oriented in one direction spatially in accordance with its movement rather than any wave function.

So we need to be careful when we try to assign the characteristics of one to the other.

On the 27th day of September in 1905, Albert Einstein "deduced inter alia" with the principles of Maxwell's equations that the kinetic energy of a body is reduced by the emission of light in his work entitled "DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY CONTENT?". In his deduction he showed that the energy of a body viewed from two different systems moving relative to each other where that body is at rest in one of the systems, can have a differential that differs from the kinetic energyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhXV3ca1J6g&feature=PlayList&p=476376171804BE97&index=12 of the body with respect to the other system. The results of the deduction are as follows:
"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass diminishes by L/c²"

Einstein then stated "It is not impossible that with bodies whose energy-content is variable to a high degree (e.g. with radium salts) the theory may be successfully put to the test."

And then, to drive the point home he finishes with the following statement:
" If the theory corresponds to the facts, radiation conveys inertia between the emitting and absorbing bodies."

It is important to realize in this case, that he is referring to electromagnetic radiation, i.e. photons. Thus, he is stating that photons take inertia from one system and give it to another.

XS-NRG

Quote from: e2matrix on August 10, 2010, 12:30:01 PM

Perreault has spent much of his life researching this and will be a good source of info. 

Did he replicate it?

Quote from: HUMPHREY on August 10, 2010, 12:35:01 PM
The detector just turned some sort of ether energy into a current flow (not electrons).

Can you be more specific then saying it did "just" this or "Just" that?

Pephyon

Copy of my last conversation with Mr Perreault

"To: Information Desk
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 2:01 PM
Subject: ORDER

Mr Perreault,

I am interested in buy the "Book 7" of your collection (Harnessing Cosmic Energy). You sir would tell this material could provide the resources to completely and definebly build a Radiant Device? Thank for considering my question.

Regards,"

RESPONSE (from Mr Perreault):

"No, it will not.

-Bruce P.

This answer to your question?

XS-NRG

cletushowell

Bash me if you want but i did it
with a witness your way over complicating this system
but you put it together first thing throw your
volt metter in the trash it wont read photon energy if its reading
it then your not using the moray valve
next understand all rock radiates energy
with a antenna and water not to much on the rock
end your circuit your gate through water then to the ground
the proble moray did not have a three prong electrical
system he had a two wire system
so if your grounded your reversing the grid
my earth battery the ac current has open loops and becomes the ground
and the ground becomes the pure energy
so you think it two volts but its not its unlimited
volts next if you skip the lenth or his wire or put kinks in it then you are going to loose your frequency
so i sat the grinder on the granit hooked up the water and it spun
so its that simple but you have to rebuild the radiation in granite with a anttena
and the box keeps the radiation from returning to space forcing it through
wires so the thing is the light bulbs we have have spirals
the motors have gaps and the volt mette dont read
so you need plasma bulbs burned out light bulbs  the point gap is the light so there is no gap then either a juel theif frequency converter for the motor or more testing but the too has to be betwen the granit and water
this i know the water goes to the side of my tool more specificaly the spinning diamond router bit so mabey the shaft needs the water ground
my wire was sitting on the granite all three prong touching
a light colored granite havent messed with it since
im broke but it worked for a short period tripped out my employees
and thats the answer good luck