Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Gabriel Device, possible COP=8

Started by Feynman, March 22, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

Ok, I see. Sounds interesting.  A car amplifer would make sense as it runs from 12 dc. Just a thought.

Regards

Real Boots

Have not had much time lately to experiment further with the prototypes but did do some calculations and found that it seems impossible to eliminate the transfo action when using 2ph sine waves as there was always amplitude variations when I mapped them in excel.  Didnt matter what the phase shift was there was always amplitude variations.  Thinking of using sequenced square waves instead to eliminate amplitude variations and maximize the rotating effect as per the descriptions in tesla patent.  I have lots of that paddle wire now to build next version prototype just need some time to play around. 
-boots

Hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsagEYfxPgs

This link shows a similar idea but with new info on how we could power Gabriel up by adding a central connecting rod to the shells.   Hope your still interested.

k4zep

Quote from: Magluvin on April 15, 2014, 11:10:42 PM
Also, one of the key workings is the inner core of the secondary. When the primary flux level is able to penetrate the shield, that flux continues one to be attracted to the sec inner core, in which the flux induces current in the sec along the way.  Then the sec flux, because it is carrying current now, is suppose to be mostly if not all attracted to the inner core and not affecting the primary like a normal transformer does. Once the inner core contains a combination of flux from bot the pri and sec, it has to be able to contain all that flux to avoid saturation. So the sec loading also need to be of a particular value also, 'for a particular build', so as to not produce to much flux as to bring the inner core close to or beyond saturation. Your inner core looks of good size to work with decent power levels. ;)   Let the core be with you. ;D   The thickness of the shielding, and material used, determines how much input needed to break through the shield to get to the inner core, as the shield needs a certain amount of input for the primary flux to saturate it. And any power input beyond that point of saturation(rising ac sine voltage and current in the primary) the additional flux beyond that point then passes through to the inner core. So thin shield, less input to get correct phase shift, and thick shield, more input to get the same phase shift. ;)

So first adjust your input for phase correction, then start adding load. Increase the load until there is a phase difference then back off on the load till phase is back to max shift and that will be the target input and output for your particular build. ;)   

I have to look back and see, its been a while, but I believe you want your input limiter to be resistive(toaster). Not sure if a toaster has much inductance to affect the primary or circuit response overall much.  That is a resistive limiter if not using a controllable ac input.

Mags

Hi Mags,

Just ran across your YouTube Videos, etc. this site, spent last 3 hours reading 70 pages here and wonder if you could give me the specs on that Ballast you use.  Your 10 hz output mystifies me.  Is it a standard or switching ballast?

Thanks,
Ben

Magluvin

Quote from: k4zep on August 08, 2015, 01:21:04 PM
Hi Mags,

Just ran across your YouTube Videos, etc. this site, spent last 3 hours reading 70 pages here and wonder if you could give me the specs on that Ballast you use.  Your 10 hz output mystifies me.  Is it a standard or switching ballast?

Thanks,
Ben

Hey Ben

Been out for a bit.

Which ballast are you referring to? Or vid?

Sorry didnt get back earlier. Busy.

Mags