Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Renaissance Prizes offered to encourage Energy experimenters

Started by JouleSeeker, November 04, 2011, 11:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 27, 2011, 09:35:11 PM
Come on Wilbs, why the need to come down on peoples beliefs in God? You do it a lot. I bet there are more here that believe in God, than there are that do not, as you do not.

And as for there are no good scientists studying prayer and a whole spectrum of religious subjects, is not accurate at all. An untruth. A lie.  Yet you pose it as if it were some sort of proof that God doesnt exist and prayer is useless.

There are 8.7 million results for "scientists study prayer"   Quite a contradiction, no?

Ease up a bit eh?
Mags
why the need to  talk about your imaginary friend?  i wouldn't tolerate a child in here talking about imaginary friends... why should i tolerate it from an allegedly rational, thinking adult? you don't wanna hear me tell you your friend is imaginary? don't talk about him... or provide a single shred of material evidence and/or a logical proof for your imaginary friend. you bet there are more people here that have faith in imaginary godfairies than not... so what? so because i am surrounded by idiots that have no capacity for critical thinking or reason and logic i should do as they do? do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? do you know what an appeal to popularity is?

i never said what you are suggesting i said... ::) how about not putting words in my mouth and instead attempting to answer (scientifically) the simple questions i posed... once again, do you have a single shred of material evidence and/or  a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary godfairy superhero savior friend? i'll wait...  ;)

8.7 million results... and how many peer reviewed scientific studies did you find that support prayer working?

imaginary friends are for immature minds... grow up a bit eh?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 28, 2011, 06:05:35 PM
why the need to  talk about your imaginary friend?  i wouldn't tolerate a child in here talking about imaginary friends... why should i tolerate it from an allegedly rational, thinking adult? you don't wanna hear me tell you your friend is imaginary? don't talk about him... or provide a single shred of material evidence and/or a logical proof for your imaginary friend.

i never said what you are suggesting i said... ::) how about not putting words in my mouth and instead attempting to answer (scientifically) the simple questions i posed... once again, do you have a single shred of material evidence and/or  a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary godfairy superhero savior friend? i'll wait...  ;)

8.7 million results... and how many peer reviewed scientific studies did you find that support prayer working?

imaginary friends are for immature minds... grow up a bit eh?
Seems all my life, considering upbringing, I have believed. But its been more recent years(Im 46), that the proofs have been shown to me, in my every day life.

To tell you of them would be a laugh to you, simply because you dont know. But others that do believe would accept them as facts, because they know. ;]

I dont remember you asking for peer reviews on the scientists that study prayer. And of the 8.7 million links, Im sure there are some serious scientists on it.
I will only look to see if there are, if you say you have seen that there are not.  ;]

God has a plan. From the beginning of time (ours), God knew what is to come next year from now, with everything. He planted a seed and God knows every branch, leaf and all that it will go through, to the end, before it was planted.  Hard to believe eh?  ;]

Oh well, I suppose you will just keep on harassing those for using a simple word like "pray" or "prayer", because,  well your just such a nice guy. ;] We appreciate all of it.

Mags

ramset

Mags
I have a hard time responding in an appropriate fashion sometimes??
Your comments Burden Me , They are most appropriate................

Thank you for the good example!!

I will keep on trying .......

Chet
PS
And Mr. Wilby ,I apologize  And yes I do Pray for you ,Not because I am  any Better than you
I can assure you I am much worse !!
PPS
Please keep me on ignore [I am not strong enough yet............] [I know you Peek=:]

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 28, 2011, 06:34:48 PM
Seems all my life, considering upbringing, I have believed. But its been more recent years(Im 46), that the proofs have been shown to me, in my every day life.

To tell you of them would be a laugh to you, simply because you dont know. But others that do believe would accept them as facts, because they know. ;]

I dont remember you asking for peer reviews on the scientists that study prayer. And of the 8.7 million links, Im sure there are some serious scientists on it.
I will only look to see if there are, if you say you have seen that there are not.  ;]

God has a plan. From the beginning of time (ours), God knew what is to come next year from now, with everything. He planted a seed and God knows every branch, leaf and all that it will go through, to the end, before it was planted.  Hard to believe eh?  ;]

Oh well, I suppose you will just keep on harassing those for using a simple word like "pray" or "prayer", because,  well your just such a nice guy. ;] We appreciate all of it.

Mags
great you have faith in an imaginary friend... why do you feel the need to tell me about him?

yes it would be a laugh... because none of what you would present would qualify as material evidence nor a logical proof. right? ;)

that's because you were busy cherry picking what you wanted to answer and avoiding the rest... ;) i said "serious scientists"... ::) which would involve peer review, wouldn't it?

i am aware of the myths mags... probably more so than you. i did receive my primary education at a private parochial school. however, i embrace logic and reason, so the indoctrination didn't hold... that being said, do you have a single shred of material evidence or a logical proof for this godfairy?

get a billion christians to pray for a single amputee. get them to pray that god regrow that missing limb. this happens to salamanders every day, presumably without prayer; this is within the capacity of god. i find it interesting that people of faith only tend to pray for conditions that are self-limiting... how typical.

i'll pray to the flying spaghetti monster to save your rotten soul... ;)

edit: i'll pray to the flying spaghetti monster to save your rotten soul too chet... i see you posting, but all it says is 'you are ignoring this user'. :)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 28, 2011, 06:53:06 PM
great you have faith in an imaginary friend... why do you feel the need to tell me about him?

yes it would be a laugh... because none of what you would present would qualify as material evidence nor a logical proof. right? ;)

that's because you were busy cherry picking what you wanted to answer and avoiding the rest... ;) i said "serious scientists"... ::) which would involve peer review, wouldn't it?

i am aware of the myths mags... probably more so than you. i did receive my primary education at a private parochial school. however, i embrace logic and reason, so the indoctrination didn't hold... that being said, do you have a single shred of material evidence or a logical proof for this godfairy?

get a billion christians to pray for a single amputee. get them to pray that god regrow that missing limb. this happens to salamanders every day, presumably without prayer; this is within the capacity of god. i find it interesting that people of faith only tend to pray for conditions that are self-limiting... how typical.

i'll pray to the flying spaghetti monster to save your rotten soul... ;)

edit: i'll pray to the flying spaghetti monster to save your rotten soul too chet... i see you posting, but all it says is 'you are ignoring this user'. :)

Bravo!   ;] Very admirable.  ;]   I will pray for you.   Its my thing.

Mags