Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Note how the focus of Rosemary's idiocy has shifted. This thread is no longer about proving her assertions, it is about ME proving that HER assertion about my HEIGHT is wrong.

Why doesn't she simply answer my questions and address my points? What's the green trace representing, what are her explanations of the items I ask about on the scope trace, what about "PER", and so on and so forth. She won't address any of these substantive points with references TO PROVE ME WRONG, she simply compares me to Hitler, maligns my moustaches as if I were Hercule Poirot, and makes idiotic assertions about my height. How tall is Stephen Hawking, I wonder? And does it have anything at all to do with anything at all except his wardrobe?

What's the green trace supposed to represent, Rosemary? You are right about one thing: I will continue to attack your lies and mistakes one by one if necessary, until you correct and retract them, I die, or Stefan closes this thread. You want it to stop: THEN CORRECT YOUR ERRORS and stop lying.
What's the green trace?

poynt99

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 24, 2012, 11:03:18 AM
POYNTY.  What are you saying?  I've just checked on our apparatus.  Typically the signal probe is applied to gate of Q1 and the the terminal to the gate of Q2.  The demo included considerably more than was contained in the video.  And the shunt was most certainly NOT in that loop.  We showed that ONLY for the duration of filming because we were trying to accommodate no less than 8 'clip' positions on a limited space available - to run two scopes simultaneously.  Give me a break here.

Rosie

Rosemary,

I spent considerable time tracing out the top and bottom connections of the proto-board shown in the video. The labeling and accompanying schematic are accurate per what was shown in the video demonstration.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

TinselKoala

Quote from: poynt99 on March 24, 2012, 11:02:18 AM
If you look closely at the underside, you will see that only 4 resistors are "bussed" together to comprise the 0.25 Ohm CSR. They are presumably 1 Ohm resistors. The 5th 1 Ohm resistor does not appear to be connected. There is some writing underneath designating what that other 1 Ohm resistor is for, but I can't make it out. One end of it doesn't appear to be connected to anything.
I was not able to find a 0.5 Ohm resistor in series with the FG either, but I included it because Rosemary's original circuit diagram showed it, and it doesn't make any difference if it was there anyway. I assumed they measured the FG cable and it was 0.5 Ohm (not unreasonable since it looks like light coax), and that is another reason I included it.

It was my impression that the fifth resistor was connected on the top surface of the board. If it's not... why is it there at all?
Regardless... going back to your "other" forum thread looking for your analysis, I found some very interesting analysis from humbugger about these resistors and all the stray inductances and wiring. Reply #246, you-know-where. Of course that is preaching to a choir here and it's something that Rosemary hasn't the wit to understand.

Do you really REALLY think they measured the resistance of the cable? With what? They haven't shown the competence necessary to measure a small resistance with a DMM, and I don't see any other resistance measuring gear around.

poynt99

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 11:12:56 AM
It was my impression that the fifth resistor was connected on the top surface of the board. If it's not... why is it there at all?
My ETA from above:
QuoteETA: My guess is that they started with the intention of using a 1 Ohm shunt, and left it there unconnected in case they wanted to go back after moving to the 0.25 Ohm shunt.

Do you really REALLY think they measured the resistance of the cable?
It's the ONLY logical explanation. Yes, they DO have a Fluke meter there on hand. Either they measured it, or assumed it would be about that amount.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

TinselKoala

Quote from: poynt99 on March 24, 2012, 11:08:42 AM
Rosemary,

I spent considerable time tracing out the top and bottom connections of the proto-board shown in the video. The labeling and accompanying schematic are accurate per what was shown in the video demonstration.

You see... now she's claiming that the Q1-Q2 diagram is correct for the video, when the diagram IN the video and the presenter's narration both say that all the mosfets are strictly parallel. I think that they didn't know AT THE TIME OF THE VIDEO that the error had been made. Yet now she claims it is always done that way.

Just so I can get on with my OWN work... since I have mosfets coming, I've bought batteries, gathered equipment together.... Please please please can we agree on just WHAT circuit is going to be tested?  If the claims made in the video are of some other circuit than is actually shown.... that is a bit misleading, isn't it? At least it is when I do it, according to some.

What is the circuit to be tested, please? Please give all component values like resistances and inductances, so that I can do just what Rosemary is afraid of: hook that sucker up to some real power measuring equipment, some integrating oscilloscopes, and do some battery drawdown  tests that WILL stand up in the court of SCIENCE.

Please give me the exact circuit of this open-source device so that I can test it for myself. Include the specs for all those clipleads too, because that's where the oscillations are likely coming from. Oh... and what kind of Paint is that on the board? Is it OK if I use a different color? Like maybe GREEN?

What are the frequency (this much I already know), the amplitude, and the offset settings of the INSTEK function generator? Am I going to have to purchase this economy-line 220 dollar instrument to supplement my laboratory-quality, calibrated, Interstate F43? For which, by the way, I paid nearly 300 dollars-- for a twenty year old USED instrument -- plus a 200 mile drive to pick it up, because of its discrete component construction and bulletproof circuitry.