Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why there is no measurable electric field in a magnet!

Started by gravityblock, February 24, 2012, 11:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Dave45 on February 26, 2012, 10:31:14 AM
For some reason I cant view the vid in your first post can u post it again please
dave

You're right, the link in the first post isn't valid.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  Here's a valid URL to the video showing the dual charges in action.

Thanks,

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Dave45 on February 26, 2012, 10:32:48 AM
Maybe this will help
This image is based on the model of a galaxy, its quite ironic that the only field we can see in space(the electric field) is the one we know so little about.

The secret of the Electron-Positron pair
, by Ioannis Xydous, describes the vortices-antivortices in the aether.  I think you will enjoy his paper.  Don't let the math scare you away.  He explains the equations.  Here's the website of Xydous.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Dave45 on February 26, 2012, 11:47:06 AM
Have you seen the vid by magnetflipper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlDGU05-nvk

Yes, I've seen the video by magnetflipper, but had forgotten about it.  It's very relevant to our discussions here.  Thanks for posting this.  :)

Gravock

gravityblock

Quote from: Dave45 on February 26, 2012, 10:21:09 AM
I proposed the same theory basically over on energetic, almost got branded, had to run for the hills  ;D

The unbelievers are being marked and will soon be running for the hills (literally) if they don't change their course in the right direction.

Gravock