Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Heron's Fountain

Started by Pirate88179, August 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

:-)

@casman, nothing personal but all alan and bill knows is ns. when I was being treated for cancer, it was the same story.
alan thinks he should be given any invention because he thinks smart people should support people who are to lazy to learn.
added; Cas, read the thread Modified Heron's Fountain.
u will see tk saying nothing new can be learned and then asks me to explain it then says it is his idea. not sure how bill can ignore his friends posts. and in another thread this is al
alan did and bill always defends him.
I have the threads saved in case they try to steal my idea. I think u will get along with them just fine.
got me better things to do.

johnny874

tk,
build Bessler's wbeel since you think it is so easy and Bill, according to the USPTO, since I am the person who described in detail how it migbt be made perpetual makes me the invento. If I wish to work in one inch depths, as the inventor that is my perogative.
In engineering terms it could be considered a base line to establish potential or force.
I think you and your friend missed that part of it but mass/volume is relative to potential. A little something I learned in school, after all, engineering is a discipline.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: johnny874 on December 07, 2012, 10:24:14 PM
tk,
build Bessler's wbeel since you think it is so easy and Bill, according to the USPTO, since I am the person who described in detail how it migbt be made perpetual makes me the invento. If I wish to work in one inch depths, as the inventor that is my perogative.
In engineering terms it could be considered a base line to establish potential or force.
I think you and your friend missed that part of it but mass/volume is relative to potential. A little something I learned in school, after all, engineering is a discipline.

did you recently understand that bessler's wheel under your own understanding. it is impossible?

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on December 07, 2012, 10:24:14 PM
tk,

So Jimbo, you are now the inventor of Heron's fountain?  Great.  How is this possible?  you have not even built one that works and, many others have done so before your time but yet, you still claim this as your idea?  Astounding.  try building one that works first, and then you can argue if you invented it or not.  I think even you could build one in maybe 6 months or so.  3rd graders can do it so i believe you have a good shot at doing it also.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on December 07, 2012, 10:03:41 PM
  :-)

@casman, nothing personal but all alan and bill knows is ns. when I was being treated for cancer, it was the same story.
alan thinks he should be given any invention because he thinks smart people should support people who are to lazy to learn.
added; Cas, read the thread Modified Heron's Fountain.
u will see tk saying nothing new can be learned and then asks me to explain it then says it is his idea. not sure how bill can ignore his friends posts. and in another thread this is al
alan did and bill always defends him.
I have the threads saved in case they try to steal my idea. I think u will get along with them just fine.
got me better things to do.

Here again you somehow claim that heron's Fountain is your invention?  This is so laughable Jimbo.  And you wonder why I call you Captain Oblivious.  It is simply because you are oblivious to the facts, and to history.  This device has been around for thousands of years.  You have not even built one working replication yet, you claim you invented it???

All I can say is Holy Crap!

Where are your schematics?  Where is your video of a working device?  Oh, I see, Alan won't let you post them.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen