Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 15, 2012, 04:59:57 PM
If light were stationery, then how would the person shining the light at the ball, see the reflected light from that ball, when both persons are stationery with respect to each other. ? How would the person holding the ball see the light from the torch?    ??? ??

Through expansion acceleration. The objects expand into the stationary light, and the space between them also undergoes the same expansion acceleration, so we perceive no changes in our size and no changes in distance. 

Video of Electrical-Mass being multiplied by Acceleration and Distance to become a greater electric charge

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

hoptoad

Quote from: gravityblock on November 15, 2012, 08:01:26 PM
Through expansion acceleration. The objects expand into the stationary light, and the space between them also undergoes the same expansion acceleration, so we perceive no changes in our size and no changes in distance.

Gravock

I haven't laughed so much in years

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 15, 2012, 08:09:22 PM
I haven't laughed so much in years

How is the idea of expansion acceleration of space from mainstream science anymore plausible or less laughable than the idea of matter also undergoing expansion acceleration?  You accept one, and laugh at the other, yet you fail to realize matter is only deformed space.  Foolishness!

Video of Electrical-Mass being multiplied by Acceleration and Distance to become a greater electric charge
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

hoptoad

Quote from: gravityblock on November 15, 2012, 08:15:50 PM
How is the idea of expansion acceleration of space from mainstream science anymore plausible or less laughable than the idea of matter also undergoing expansion acceleration?  You accept one, and laugh at the other.  Foolishness!

Video of Electrical-Mass being multiplied by Acceleration and Distance to become a greater electric charge.
The expansion acceleration of space is not the laughable bit. The idea of stationery light is what's laughable, (foolishness) particularly in the case of the scenario that I outlined where the two people are stationery with respect to each other.

Thanks for the belly laugh!

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 15, 2012, 08:21:13 PM
The expansion acceleration of space is not the laughable bit. The idea of stationery light is what's laughable, (foolishness) particularly in the case of the scenario that I outlined where the two people are stationery with respect to each other.

Thanks for the belly laugh!

It's laughable for you to think light has an instantaneous velocity from 0 to 299,792,458 m/s, and doing so without having to first undergo a period of acceleration.  That's a belly laugh!

Gravock