Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hello

@randyFL: I agree what you say, Figueras maschine does not have anything to do with a athmospheric generator and yes, whoppy did not finisch the experiment...however he replicated exactly the rotary switch which ist NOT a commutator, because it does not change direction of current, ( as this is the main function of a commutator) it just modifies the strenght of the currrent according to the traces in the blue pic.

I have to add that the red lines represent the zero-level of current for each primary coil.

If you sum up  each length of a white bar-pair you will notice that the sum is constant during the ramp-period. However at the end of the ramp when the cycle starts all over agian ( current still running in the same direction) there will be a very short moment ( the contacts of the rotary switch need to approch the start-postition) during which the flux breakes down ( see red line
in whoppys trace = the time the flux in one coil is breaking down to zero while the flux in the other primary jumps to max level, building up flux through the secondary in the same direction as before ) and the voltage of secondary rises up sharply.

@marathonman: yes, thats what I thought first when I pondered this subject way back in 2012: there is no flux-change during one cycle.... but as you can see in whoopy´s replication.. it does. There is a flux-change without an overall-flux-change. Just think about how much of the flux is created in both primaries at one moment of time ? ( Magnetic wave along the seconday alsways moving in the same direction)

So I can say that Figuera was the first to invent a digital-techique. He moved the active generation of flux from one primary to the other without changing the overall flux-intensity and direction and he did it with a technique which has been discovered in the 80er by Mr. Hinrichs: loading a capacitor in small steps with the effect of the lowest entropy-losses. This is also true for loading a coil because coils also have a ohmic resistance.

@seaad: the Alexanderson-alternator did not use gliding contacts as far as I can read it in your link. See Paragraph: Theory of operation, he had c-formed pic-up coils in which current was induced.

@All: I can not enlighten you more that what I know now according to my analysis.

All I can see - overlooking the time since 2012 - that all possible deviations from the original patent have been presented and discussed at length and still this is going on.
Time for reframing IMHO

If I decide to give it a try ( replication) it will take some time. So  far I have not finished with the analysis of certain key-elements

Regards

Kator01

nul-points

Hello fellow OU nuts!

i'm very encouraged by the level of experimentation which is taking place (often quietly in the background!), here and there, at OU.com these days - and not so much thread-hijacking by self-appointed 'experts' and naysayers

i'm currently involved in other experiments of my own at the moment, but i am interested to see what you guys discover about this technique

may i just make a couple of observations here -

- i suspect that Mr Figuera was originally attempting to create an AC generator, without having to construct heavy rotational parts, hence his careful recreation of a look-alike 'sinewave' applied to the coils - at some point he realised that he had stumbled on to something unexpected and interesting in the behaviour of his device

- when Woopy produced his 'landmark' experiment (referenced above), a big deal was made of the fact that the output was very much like a square-wave - however, my immediate reaction to seeing that waveform & his load was that it was probably more a result of 'clipping' by driving LEDs, than by the action of his transformer/coils - do we know if the waveform is approx 3v pk-pk?

Happy experimenting, folks
np
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

RandyFL

I thought the 1st video was unique in the fact that it:
One... had nothing to do with the primaries...
two... had nothing to do with gaps
three... was free

MarathonMan,
I bought iron from a supplier... had a machinist friend cut it into 7 transformers and square it... kinda like the picture...
In retrospect... I wished I had cut it into threes and left it round... I could have done the woopy experiment a long time ago with the 555 driver.....................keep working on your project.

Hanon,
Towards the end of the video woopy is seen pulling the device apart and takes the two primaries and puts them together without the ammeter moving ( not noticeably anyway )... that should have ended the debate ( argument ) on gaps. If woopy had 7 transformers instead of just one... that would have been at least 7 volts " Free "... Also my driver could have pushed 9 - 15 amps thru the coils... I don't know what Woopy had... so that 1st video experiment isn't over kiddo...................... I'm not poo pooing you repulsion theory... I'm just stating IMHO the " research " into the 1st video isn't complete.....

R

AlienGrey

Quote from: nul-points on February 24, 2016, 02:33:56 AM
Hello fellow OU nuts!

i'm very encouraged by the level of experimentation which is taking place (often quietly in the background!), here and there, at OU.com these days - and not so much thread-hijacking by self-appointed 'experts' and naysayers

i'm currently involved in other experiments of my own at the moment, but i am interested to see what you guys discover about this technique

may i just make a couple of observations here -

- i suspect that Mr Figuera was originally attempting to create an AC generator, without having to construct heavy rotational parts, hence his careful recreation of a look-alike 'sinewave' applied to the coils - at some point he realised that he had stumbled on to something unexpected and interesting in the behaviour of his device

- when Woopy produced his 'landmark' experiment (referenced above), a big deal was made of the fact that the output was very much like a square-wave - however, my immediate reaction to seeing that waveform & his load was that it was probably more a result of 'clipping' by driving LEDs, than by the action of his transformer/coils - do we know if the waveform is approx 3v pk-pk?

Happy experimenting, folks
np

Your a retrobate !

RandyFL

Quote from: nul-points on February 24, 2016, 02:33:56 AM

I guess you missed the part that was " Free "
And I agree... You're a " retrobate  "...