Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bashar's Spacecraft Engine

Started by teratologist, November 20, 2013, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTF

Quote from: Uniqorn on December 21, 2013, 05:51:31 PM
"And then on top of that a shell, a flat disk of gold; and on the bottom a flat disk of gold which you call a hemisphere. Hollow on the top hemisphere, hollow on the bottom disk"

The language is confusing. Either a poor transcript, or some kind of mismatch with the channeler's available technical terminology.
Either way, the flat disk morphs to a hemisphere in the above quote. Further, an additional disk would have no inner terminal, plus defeat the purpose of the quartz disc insulators. It would be technically redundant. Like I said, you've got to read it over many times to lock in the key technical data.

You would still need the insulating discs if you had a copper disc, as copper is conductive, so putting a conductive disc on top of the wire net would short it out as it's bare wire, also I would imagine the isolating discs would also act as a spacer so the hemisphere are not too close together, as my thinking is if the hemispheres have an electric charge, wouldn't you get sparks between them which you want to avoid.
I just thought as the discs would be in contact with the edge of the bowl it would become one piece, but I can't be certain either way, I must admit I don't want to get something I don't need though.

So in your logic you think this copper disc would have no effect and shouldn't be there by Bashar's description?

WTF

Quote from: Uniqorn on December 21, 2013, 06:05:14 PM
Whoever is supplying these transcripts has got to be more careful!

Bashar's original description stated that this experiment must take place in an electromagnetically isolated room. The sheet must be conductive, very flat, and level. Once the experiment is set up, the result should be the ball rolling across from position A to position B. NOT teleporting.

I assume it is a very weak effect, otherwise he would not have emphasized the flatness & leveling requirements. This also implies that the ball must be as spherical as is possible to make. A sheet of virgin PCB copper coated board would do the trick.

The lesson here for everyone is to do your research, which is exactly what Bashar encourages. You've got the internet at your finger tips, so no excuses. Otherwise, you get an expensive waste of experimenters time giving incorrect results, which would just add disinformation to the subject.

This is the link to Bashar's teleporting experiment video, he never mentioned an electrically isolated room or said about the flat surface being conductive.

In the transcript you read did he go into more detail about this experiment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPXtHUe3GCg

Uniqorn

Quote from: WTF on December 22, 2013, 04:51:58 AM
So in your logic you think this copper disc would have no effect and shouldn't be there by Bashar's description?

Although the language is a confusing mixup of disks, shells and hemispheres, the hemisphere win by my interpretation. Also, it makes more sense not having it. There is no mention of how it would connect in the center, plus, it is the spiral wire mesh that is doing the conducting. The crystal insulating disks are to prevent any electrical shorting until the current has reached the edge. Putting in a conductive disk would defeat this intention. The intended flow is through the central axis conductor, around the hemisphere shells, then back through the spiral mesh. Or the other way - I don't know for sure which direction.

In other words, to include copper disks would prevent the device from working.

Uniqorn

Quote from: WTF on December 22, 2013, 05:05:00 AM

This is the link to Bashar's teleporting experiment video, he never mentioned an electrically isolated room or said about the flat surface being conductive.

In the transcript you read did he go into more detail about this experiment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPXtHUe3GCg

Wow, thanks for this link WTF. Yes, I've heard more detailed audio, back in 1992 - I even took notes, and I've just checked what I wrote down, and indeed it says conducting sheet with EM isolated room. No mention of the possibility of teleportation, although the experiment is really exploring the same principle.

The difference makes me a little uneasy, as they seem to be important to the experiment.

I recall that the excitation and measuring could be done sonically and/or electromagnetically. I wondered at the time if a copper plated glass-bubble could be used. It would make the experiment easier if the copper ball was as perfectly symmetrical as possible so there would be less vibrational modes to measure.

WTF

If you can take measurements with an electromagnet that makes things a lot cheaper, as I was thinking you probably would need a laser Doppler, even then I wasn't sure if that could measure the frequency difference.

I would have thought copper plating would be too thin to work as plating is only about 0.38 microns thick, and would have thought the whole ball would need to be the same material for the experiment.