Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bashar's Spacecraft Engine

Started by teratologist, November 20, 2013, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTF

First before I do anything I will wait until I have the clear crystal as this could make the difference since this might be out of tune with the energy it needs to receive due to wrong crystal.

The dome is 5 inches high not 6 inches so is a proper sphere, the insulating discs are 10 mm thick, but I have no idea if thinner ones would make a difference, also maybe plastic isn't the best material to use but I couldn't see any crystal discs so not much choice. But it's best to try one thing at I time.

Regarding the rod cone, how do you know it needs to be an inch long? But it is sharp to touch.

There is 48 wires in total so drilling 48 holes around the crystal at exactly the right position could be difficult, but if all fails I will do this last. But thank you for your input it has been helpful.

WTF

First before I do anything I will wait until I have the clear crystal as this could make the difference since this might be out of tune with the energy it needs to receive due to wrong crystal.

The dome is 5 inches high not 6 inches so is a proper sphere, the insulating discs are 10 mm thick, but I have no idea if thinner ones would make a difference, also maybe plastic isn't the best material to use but I couldn't see any crystal discs so not much choice. But it's best to try one thing at I time.

Regarding the rod cone, how do you know it needs to be an inch long? But it is sharp to touch.

There is 48 wires in total so drilling 48 holes around the crystal at exactly the right position could be difficult, also in your rendering the hole goes all the way to centre which implies the wire would. But if all fails I will do this last. But thank you for your input it has been helpful.

I know Bashar says "that touches and penetrates the crystal" but how deep would the holes go?  He doesn't say, and he never says to touch the rod with the wires.

WTF

I've been reading this thing again, he also says "Then at the outer boundary of the net, allow each wire to remain as a single wire, do not curve them back upon themselves, allow their ends to be exposed in the centre of what you would call the sandwich."

He says exposed in the centre he doesn't say inside the crystal, when he says penetrate (remember he's an alien or extraterrestrial as he puts it) do you think what he means by penetrate is the resonance from the wire penetrates through the crystal?

gauschor

The above quote does not match your question: the quote simply says that each wire on the outside shall remain loose and not be curved back (which you already have).

With "penetrating rod" (in the quote) I'm quite sure he means a rod exactly the way you created... a rod through the quartz sphere.
With "centre"(in the quote) he means the center of the device, the sandwich, not the center with the crystal ball.

Your question is about the inside. So this is the quote in doubt:
Quotethen the gold woven spiral in the middle that touches and penetrates the crystal, to touch in this way at a few points, at least four, the
golden rod penetrating through the crystal sphere

At first read it almost seems like you need to drill 4 holes through the quartz ball and then connect 4 wires to the center rod. But this doesn't really make sense, as I would expect all wires being connected to the rod. Weird. How can the wire touch the center rod at a few points but only reach the crystal  ???
Though I wouldn't recommend to drill now. Maybe we missed something.

Uniqorn

There is no ambiguity at all in the text - the wires must contact the axis rod, or no circuit, period. In at least four places, which means four or more. The wire mesh elements are all intertwined so should be in electrical contact with each other at every cross-over. This way, even one wire with a current going through will be in electrical contact with the whole mesh.

WTF will have to drill these equatorial holes, at least four, and make the mesh and the axis rod make electrical contact, or the whole exercise will be a waste of his time.

Quote from: gauschor on January 15, 2014, 03:28:01 PM
The above quote does not match your question: the quote simply says that each wire on the outside shall remain loose and not be curved back (which you already have).

With "penetrating rod" (in the quote) I'm quite sure he means a rod exactly the way you created... a rod through the quartz sphere.
With "centre"(in the quote) he means the center of the device, the sandwich, not the center with the crystal ball.

Your question is about the inside. So this is the quote in doubt:
At first read it almost seems like you need to drill 4 holes through the quartz ball and then connect 4 wires to the center rod. But this doesn't really make sense, as I would expect all wires being connected to the rod. Weird. How can the wire touch the center rod at a few points but only reach the crystal  ???
Though I wouldn't recommend to drill now. Maybe we missed something.