Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek demonstration from Bill Alek at TeslaTech conference

Started by hartiberlin, August 03, 2014, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

I finally viewed Bill's demo of the device, and I have to say I am far from convinced he has a COP>1.

I would hope that Bill cross-checks his measurements by removing the Honeywell current sensor and DMM's, and simply using a 2 or 4 channel scope (and employ a CVR resistor for current) with multiplication and averaging capabilities; it would be a snap to do at only 3kHz frequency.

IMO, cross-checking this way is a must. I simply can't trust the measurements performed in the way he has chosen.

"Send me your device Bill and I will perform the test with my Tek scope. ;)"
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

hartiberlin

TK, Who did say, that Bill Alek used the AC-coupling function on his scope ?
Is this verified ?

Surely one should only use DC coupling for the measurements, but are you shure he used AC coupling
during the demo ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Pirate88179

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 09, 2014, 01:48:43 PM
TK, Who did say, that Bill Alek used the AC-coupling function on his scope ?
Is this verified ?

Surely one should only use DC coupling for the measurements, but are you shure he used AC coupling
during the demo ?

Stefan:

Here is a photo that TK posted from the video earlier in the topic that appears to show ac coupling.  TK can answer any questions about this.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MarkE

Quote from: poynt99 on August 09, 2014, 10:49:36 AM
I finally viewed Bill's demo of the device, and I have to say I am far from convinced he has a COP>1.

I would hope that Bill cross-checks his measurements by removing the Honeywell current sensor and DMM's, and simply using a 2 or 4 channel scope (and employ a CVR resistor for current) with multiplication and averaging capabilities; it would be a snap to do at only 3kHz frequency.

IMO, cross-checking this way is a must. I simply can't trust the measurements performed in the way he has chosen.

"Send me your device Bill and I will perform the test with my Tek scope. ;)"
He shows an oscilloscope display with an according to conventional theory for passive devices an impossible phase shift outside of +/-90 degrees.  This leaves a couple possibilities:

1) The system is not passive, IE the circuit is generating energy itself or conducting energy from a source other than the audio amplifier.
2) The measurements are faulty.

The measurement methods were both sloppy and primitive.  No error bars were established.  I have shown that just a few degrees of phase shift from his measured 78 degrees completely eliminates his supposed over unity performance of ~5W out versus ~3W in. Incredible conclusions from sloppy measurements have virtually no likelihood of being correct.

Then he goes on to short his secondary and measure an apparent 102 degrees phase shift.  He made no effort to validate the supposed generated power by for instance measuring input power to the audio amplifier and amplifier heating, or by doing what he claims his products will do:  Collect up the free energy and deliver it to a load.

His methodology for measuring supposed cooling is not valid.

When faced with an impossible observation for the presumed set-up, the prudent action is to check all assumptions, including the validity of the measurements.  Bill Alek has instead jumped to the conclusion that physics as we know it is fundamentally wrong:  that there is some "other force" at work magically delivering energy.    Jumping to such a radical conclusions without taking great care to ensure that the observations that lead to such conclusions are in fact valid is simply foolishness. 

Something that should be considered very carefully in terms of his measurements is that they stay close to 90 degrees phase shift.  The more reactive a load is the closer to 90 degrees phase shift.  The load must become exponentially more reactive in order to close in towards 90 degrees phase shift.  For a phase shift of 80 degrees,  XL/R need be 5.67:1.  For 89 degrees that jumps up 10X to 57.3:1, for 89.9 degrees it jumps 10X again to 573:1 and so on.  This also means that the relative power circulating in the reactance similarly grows.  If there is 5W in the resistor at ~80 degrees phase shift, then there is ~28W sloshing back and forth in the reactance.  at 89.9 degrees there would be almost 3kW sloshing back and forth that the audio amplifier's real resistance would suffer I2R losses against.  In other words: there is a hard wall approaching 90 degrees phase shift, and getting there would melt Bill Alek's equipment. 

MarkE

Some AC versus DC coupled measurements at low frequencies:
Ch1. was set to AC coupling in the scope.  It used a properly compensated P2220 probe.
Ch. 2 had a direct coax connection from the same function generator output and was set to DC coupling.
The math trace is Ch.1 - Ch. 2.