Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote from: Grumage on December 27, 2014, 06:44:06 AM
Dear MileHigh.

With respect, your statement above is incorrect.

On all but the most sophisticated Drill presses the drive motor's shaft speed remains near constant. Spindle speed change is effected by changing the drive belt ratios under the top cover.

Cheers Grum.

PS. There are also three rather nifty flywheels already built in !!  In the form of the Cast Iron multi stage pulleys.  ;) :)

That's an excellent point.  In looking at Luc's clip it looks more likely that there is a belt drive for the drill press.  So I may be wrong in my earlier comments about this.  Another thing to consider is that the with the drill chuck assembly plus the rotor spinning at higher speed, there is more rotational inertia and so you are possibly back with a "smoother ride," especially for the motor itself.  Perhaps that partially accounts for Luc's observations at higher speeds but I am really not sure.

MileHigh

P.S.:  TK thanks for the vocabulary lesson!

gotoluc

Quote from: MileHigh on December 27, 2014, 11:27:56 AM
That's an excellent point.  In looking at Luc's clip it looks more likely that there is a belt drive for the drill press.  So I may be wrong in my earlier comments about this.  Another thing to consider is that the with the drill chuck assembly plus the rotor spinning at higher speed, there is more rotational inertia and so you are possibly back with a "smoother ride," especially for the motor itself.  Perhaps that partially accounts for Luc's observations at higher speeds but I am really not sure.

MileHigh

P.S.:  TK thanks for the vocabulary lesson!

Yes MH, the drill press is belt driven and not a direct drive. To change speeds you have to physically re-position the belt on a different  pulleys size. See pic

Thanks for your new update due to this fact

Luc

Pirate88179

Quote from: gotoluc on December 27, 2014, 02:28:40 PM
Yes MH, the drill press is belt driven and not a direct drive. To change speeds you have to physically re-position the belt on a different  pulleys size. See pic

Thanks for your new update due to this fact

Luc

Good to clarify this.  My micro drill press has both a variable speed motor control and the 3 position stepped pulley arrangement.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

T-1000

Quote from: Mister Caribbean Roots on December 26, 2014, 08:55:46 PM
And here's another test i did with a longer coil... 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_rP9Pf2IeU&list=UUNk6nZuUrTLRnp__hAgAqjw&index=2
Hi,

Can you measure amps and make scope shot over 1 ohm resistor if possible?
The coil output power is interesting to see.

Quote from: gotoluc on December 26, 2014, 09:04:52 PM
Link to video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZXFns8PZ38

Out of curiosity, do you have any low power pulse motor to run your setup ? That would save lots of power input ;)
If you can reach say under 5 watts input then you might try looping coil output back to pulse motor power source.

Cheers!

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

as some of us have been suspecting the higher RPM seems to be storing magnetic flux in the core and possibly if it has no where to go when coil is not under load it discharges or causes a braking effect when the C core changes phase which may be the slaps sound we hear. When the coil is on load the stored flux gets out so the C core makes it through to the next phase with ease.

Here is a test example of the prime mover input power when the drill press is at medium RPM range.

120w just turning the C core with I core away
140W with I cores in position and coil not on load
135W with coil on 1 Ohm load and delivering 5W to load.

So there's 10W which is not accounted for and it's hard for me to believe that so much power is being wasted in such small cores as Eddy currents and heat losses. At lower RPM there is less losses but also less output. It all seems to be linear and under unity.
If we could come close to a break even point I would say we are on the right track but it's not looking that good at the moment.
I have tried different load values, RPM's and so on but there is always losses.
I will still try different combinations and give an update if I find something better.

Please keep in mind what I'm testing is a variation of the original idea shared in this topic.

Luc