Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just an Observation from a new member

Started by clixbits, December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: forest on December 24, 2014, 07:05:11 PM

Are you trying to say that US military is working on free energy and spying this forum ?  ???
I wouldnt say the US any more,i would say the UN.
Make no mistake,these guy's have tech that would blow your mind,and hide it quite well. If we no longer had to pay for energy,then we would all become equal's,and this is something the UN dose NOT want. The rich and powerful would also become equal's,and how to fund there lavish life styles?. There are those that like to be on top,and keep the rest of us right where they have us.

Maybe we should look a little closer to nature,as it seems to be able to do things we only dream of-->like the creation of mass,and self made fuel from nothing more than sun light and water,and it's all right there in front of us. Fancy that,mass created from sun light and water that then becomes a fuel.

So man once said that heavier than air machines couldnt fly,and yet the birds where flying just above, all day long. Im sure birds are heavier than air ;). It was only mans over sight and lack of knowledge at the time,that such a statement was made. And so it is true with the here and now. We have not reached our peak,in fact we are still very new to what science is yet to show. One thing is true,and that is that the laws of physics are made from only what we know today,and they will change as man becomes a little smarter in the art of science and physics-->and this will only come with experimentation.

Is there paid government trolls here-no,and the reason or sad truth for that is there hasnt been a credible OU device shown on this forum,or any other forum that i know of. But what there has been, is many guys here spending hard earned cash and lots of there own time trying to find the answer we seek--and this you can be proud of. So i say keep on building,keep on trying,and never give up.The worst outcome can only be that you learn every day. ;)

Pirate88179

Quote from: tinman on December 25, 2014, 12:56:53 AM
I wouldnt say the US any more,i would say the UN.
Make no mistake,these guy's have tech that would blow your mind,and hide it quite well. If we no longer had to pay for energy,then we would all become equal's,and this is something the UN dose NOT want. The rich and powerful would also become equal's,and how to fund there lavish life styles?. There are those that like to be on top,and keep the rest of us right where they have us.

Maybe we should look a little closer to nature,as it seems to be able to do things we only dream of-->like the creation of mass,and self made fuel from nothing more than sun light and water,and it's all right there in front of us. Fancy that,mass created from sun light and water that then becomes a fuel.

So man once said that heavier than air machines couldnt fly,and yet the birds where flying just above, all day long. Im sure birds are heavier than air ;) . It was only mans over sight and lack of knowledge at the time,that such a statement was made. And so it is true with the here and now. We have not reached our peak,in fact we are still very new to what science is yet to show. One thing is true,and that is that the laws of physics are made from only what we know today,and they will change as man becomes a little smarter in the art of science and physics-->and this will only come with experimentation.

Is there paid government trolls here-no,and the reason or sad truth for that is there hasnt been a credible OU device shown on this forum,or any other forum that i know of. But what there has been, is many guys here spending hard earned cash and lots of there own time trying to find the answer we seek--and this you can be proud of. So i say keep on building,keep on trying,and never give up.The worst outcome can only be that you learn every day. ;)

Good post Tinman, I agree.

Merry Christmas.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ramset

Orb
its not the on topic posts in their field  that Mark E and MH   make, its when they go to google search and try to validate a position based on google and not their own testing and bench time or even personal experience..

because they will gladly step into ANY topic based on their confidence in Google or whoever.

this is very uncomfortable to see and read ...we can all do that..

and quite condescending ,sort of like the attitude "oh we need to save the idiots from themselves or when Scammers show up"or they'll throw all their money away ....

"WHAT" ???

arrogant and condescending , and when you treat men like idiots in real life you usually get put in your place very quickly  .

they are sooo far into their own superiority that they can't see the forest for the tree's

MH perceives  an offer to investigate a claim as some sort of endorsement of a fraud ??
he really feels this way !!
its like me saying He's a murderer because he watches murder mysteries...
and I call the cops on him ....

Nuts

people pick up on this and see it for what its worth ,the resident genius thing don't fly
"you do you.."
when it comes to things you have no personal experience with ,do us a favor
move on ...
we have computers too and can read all we want about LENR NMR NAR or water disassociation.
or even Magnetism and gravity .
when you treat men like idiots you get this type of thing [insults and such]

in person it usually gets a bit feistier...bruises black eyes and such...

thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

orbut 3000

There is nothing wrong with using a search engine.
Google is a great tool for fact checking and research. Of course you will have to evaluate the sources and check for plausibility, as with any tool you use. What would be an alternative? Asking random people on the street? OUja boards?

pomodoro

If you are going to take on Newton, you need the intelligence of Einstein.
So far Lenz  and Faraday stand triumphant. Why not treat these resident geniuses as devils advocates?