Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: padova on June 04, 2015, 10:27:12 AM
I'm afraid I asked the unnecessary questions. Chris has already said he will not disclose more details, just because some of you guys. eh..
I have wound up a small ferrite toroid. I'll continue to experiment quietly. :)

Selfrunning device is actually easy thing to do. I believe there is  a lot of them out there.

regards

Don't  wound anything !   Don't you ear what the Milehigh say ? is only fantasy lol
Did he test ?  ...... think by you head , like you say . Just test and take your conclusions.
You can simple read the pdf of chris for start play with this.
Is more easy test than ear  people arguing about this subject.

Good luck 

MileHigh

Nelson:

QuoteDon't you ear what the Milehigh say ? is only fantasy lol
Did he test ?

You are laughing?  Are you making a free energy claim?  Do you have any test data to share with us?  Or are you yourself just fantasizing about free energy?

I am not making any claim so there is nothing for me to test.

MileHigh

EMJunkie

Quote from: padova on June 04, 2015, 05:48:14 AM
Hi EMJ

Can this work if wire is wound on a torus. Similarly as in the picture.

I'll try it anyway. Just what you think.

Thanks

Hi Padova,

Yes, this would be one Set of Coils. 2 of these are needed, one Input and One Output!

Turns Ratio need to be at least 3 to 1. That's 3 turns on the secondary to every single turn on the primary. Use 18 - 20 AWG on your Output Coils.

Many Configurations work! Don't allow yourself to be limited.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Quote from: penno64 on June 04, 2015, 06:21:18 AM
I posted this in muller/romero thread in 2011. it is a repost from romeros site

Just cause I think you guys are on the right track  (from romero's site) -

The real clever man is Vladimir Utkin who explained that for all.
We also need to understand the influence of each turn to the other turn/turns.Constructing  a coil must take into consideration many other aspects, not only the usual standard ones.
In your recent experiment 1+1 does not equals 2 . I have seen 1+1 equals much more and you will see it too with further investigation.The coil can also act as an amplifier when properly built.

Regards,
Romero

Penno

Bump Penno! Thanks!

EMJunkie

Quote from: Dave45 on June 04, 2015, 07:26:14 AM
Chris your approach is the logical one, our present generators use a bucking topology,the generators magnetic fields buck, also wimshurst machines us a bucking topology as well.
We definitely have to study the things that do work.

@Dave45 - Bump also! Thanks and yes you're right.

The absolute basic principals can be utilised many time in many different ways! Universal Principals.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org