Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: forest on June 04, 2015, 03:17:09 PM
MileHigh

It's easy. You tap the energy stream which is outside and use it.Then you revert som part of this energy back to the original power source reacharging it.

Bump Forest!!! Just as the Hydraulic Ram Pump does!!!

and here is MileHigh saying with that dumb vague sound in his voice:

Quote from: MileHigh on June 04, 2015, 03:35:01 PM

What energy stream?   Please tell me all about it and how to tap into it.

Thus, a true sign of intelligence! Hahahaha "What energy stream?"!!! And he thinks he is an Electronics Guru!!!

Hahaha - My Hiney MileHigh

MileHigh, or should I say MileLow, you've just been Owned Imperial Troll!

EMJunkie

@MileHigh - For you, you Imperial Troll!

Looks like you wont be able to see all of it! Its bigger than 800 x 600! Hahahaha

MileHigh

You make a fool of yourself Chris.

There is not a single chance at all that you could demonstrate something even mildly interesting with "partnered output coils" on the bench.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MileHigh on June 04, 2015, 05:28:43 PM
Nelson:

You are laughing?  Are you making a free energy claim?  Do you have any test data to share with us?  Or are you yourself just fantasizing about free energy?

I am not making any claim so there is nothing for me to test.

MileHigh

Hi,
Yes i'm laughing with your comportament .  You run like a car without fuel ... not mile high lol
I can supply many test data but certainly will even overunity demo is not enough for you because you simple think that you and you "Team" know everything!  Now you think you have some type of power of moderation and nientes! nada! See if you burrows!
Don't like dont eat! Do not spit on the plate of the other people.

EMJunkie

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 04, 2015, 07:36:27 PM
Hi,
Yes i'm laughing with your comportament .  You run like a car without fuel ... not mile high lol
I can supply many test data but certainly will even overunity demo is not enough for you because you simple think that you and you "Team" know everything!  Now you think you have some type of power of moderation and nientes! nada! See if you burrows!
Don't like dont eat! Do not spit on the plate of the other people.

Bump! Nicely said Nelsonrochaa!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org