Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Say we sandwiched the primary using screen wire (Faraday cage) will we still get an external magnetic field.

Just some thoughts
Have to get ready for work
later
dave

padova

Quote from: MarkE on June 04, 2015, 06:55:11 AM
It is just a toroidal transformer with the windings connected to buck.  It will behave pretty much like a small value air core inductor.

I'm afraid I asked the unnecessary questions. Chris has already said he will not disclose more details, just because some of you guys. eh..
I have wound up a small ferrite toroid. I'll continue to experiment quietly. :)

Selfrunning device is actually easy thing to do. I believe there is  a lot of them out there.

regards

MileHigh

QuoteI'm afraid I asked the unnecessary questions. Chris has already said he will not disclose more details, just because some of you guys. eh..
I have wound up a small ferrite toroid. I'll continue to experiment quietly.

That's just one of many ridiculous statements by Chris.  This is a place to share your experimental data if you have some and discuss it.  Don't fall into the temptation to play the "bad guys" card because it's just foolishness.  If your data is good and legitimate then that's what you should expect to hear in comments from other people.  If your data is false and a fantasy, then that's what you should expect to hear in comments from other people.  You have to deal with the truth, whether it is good or bad.  You have to deal with the opinions of other people, whether their opinions are good or bad.  If someone disagrees with you then you have an opportunity to make your points to try to convince other people that what you are saying is true.

QuoteSelfrunning device is actually easy thing to do. I believe there is  a lot of them out there.

If you believe that then explain how you can do it and if there is a lot of them out there then please post a link or links to some self-running devices.

forest

MileHigh

It's easy. You tap the energy stream which is outside and use it.Then you revert som part of this energy back to the original power source reacharging it.

MileHigh

Quote from: forest on June 04, 2015, 03:17:09 PM
It's easy. You tap the energy stream which is outside and use it.Then you revert som part of this energy back to the original power source reacharging it.

What energy stream?   Please tell me all about it and how to tap into it.