Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Permanent magnet motor

Started by Jim36, May 18, 2015, 01:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

I have to post this idea, 

It is based on the idea that a one-half of a bent cyclidner-magnet,  can propel a another cylinder-magnet .

[   BUT,  THE ROTATING-CYLINDER-MAGNET IN MY DESIGN,  HAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT TYPE OF MAGNETIC-POLARITY,   CHECK THE 2 DIAGRAMS BELOW ]

The magnets labelled 'B',  are arranged as stators,  and magnet labelled 'A' is the rotating magnet.

guest1289

It would be great,  if anyone could do the necessary modifications to the diagrams of the last two magnet-motors I have posted on this thread,  it's pretty obvious what the necessary modifications are in order to perfect them,  as much as possible .

Anyway,  I just want to type that I have always thought that it should be very simple to drain-off unwanted eddy-currents in magnet-motors,  and have wondered why eddy-currents are always mentioned as obstacles in magnet-motor designs (  I haven't queried this, since I have no experience in this field )
       -    But, the other day I read, about how simply  unwanted eddy-currents were being drained off from audio-headphone designs,  to enable them to function correctly .

guest1289

Magnet-Motor-1
  Below, the diagram of magnet-motor-1,  is probably self-explanatory .
-------------
Magnet-Motor-2
   And, the next diagram is magnet-motor-2
   It is based on the idea that a one-half of a bent cyclidner-magnet,  can propel another cylinder-magnet to move forward.

[   BUT,  THE ROTATING-CYLINDER-MAGNET IN MY DESIGN,  HAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT TYPE OF MAGNETIC-POLARITY,   CHECK THE 2 DIAGRAMS BELOW ]

The magnets labelled 'B',  are arranged as stators,  and magnet labelled 'A' is the magnet which is propelled forward .

guest1289

I wonder if it would be possible to replace the permanent-magnets in an   magnet-motor
( overunity design ),  with electrostatic-charges,  positive,  and negative

guest1289

(  In my previous post on this page,  « Reply #166 on: January 18, 2016, 04:13:40 PM »,  I didn't realize that electrostatic motors already exist  )

The question I can't find an answer to is,  do  permanent-magnets( bar magnets ) actually have an 'Electric-Field' which is 90-degrees offset from their N-S axis. 
   (   It seems to have originated along time ago by an academic who claimed to have achieved electrolysis just by using  permanent-magnets,  the origin of the term  magnetrolysis .  )

Obviously, a permanent-magnet  seems to have no effect on  tiny bits of paper or plastic, maybe someone should try with tiny fibres.  (  but is the electric-field of electrostatic electricity,  and the electric-field of the other electricity, identical )

Apparently, if you freeze an electrical conductor in water( while conducting ),  the field lines of  just  the  'electric-field'  appear and remain visible in the ice .