Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr. Stiffler's "New" Quantum Energy Reciever.

Started by synchro1, August 05, 2015, 08:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Need to see oscilloscope traces of input to the diodes. 1n4148s aren't ultra fast so the supposedly AC output from the cell should be visible on a scope that can handle UHF. At the moment it looks like a short dipole picking up random noise in the room.

MarkE

Quote from: pomodoro on August 06, 2015, 07:21:55 AM
Need to see oscilloscope traces of input to the diodes. 1n4148s aren't ultra fast so the supposedly AC output from the cell should be visible on a scope that can handle UHF. At the moment it looks like a short dipole picking up random noise in the room.
Do we know the diodes are 1N4148s?  The Trr on those is around 4ns.  It could be that this is an RF set-up.  But, 6V is a mighty big signal.  And, ignoring leakage current in the capacitor, the source impedance appears to be in the 1 MegOhm range. 

It is going to be difficult to come up with a scope probe active or passive that won't heavily load such a high impedance.  A 10X passive probe looks like around 1K Ohm at 100MHz.  A 100X probe won't quite get you to 10k Ohms. An active FET probe is only going to get you up to around 25k - 100k Ohms depending on the vendor.   

synchro1

Quote from: MarkE on August 06, 2015, 07:12:15 AM
It could be an RF receiver.  But to get to 6V the field would have to be very intense.

I experimented with "Stiffler's Spontaineous Charge" effect for months and uploaded hundreds of posts about it. I got the same effect by snugly positionng two coupled diametric neo tube magnets inside the air core of a series bifilar solenoid coil. I drove 125 miles into the wilderness to test the "Electronic Smog" theory, which failed. It showed the same charging effect way out in the woods. Stiffler goes on to say the charging stops abruptly. I reported this abrupt stop in my past posts, so we know we're dealing with the same effect.

I used only one fast switching Shottky Diode in series between the coil lead and the high voltage capacitor.

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on August 06, 2015, 08:57:24 AM
I experimented with "Stiffler's Spontaineous Charge" effect for months and uploaded hundreds of posts about it. I got the same effect by snugly positionng two coupled diametric neo tube magnets inside the air core of a series bifilar solenoid coil. I drove 125 miles into the wilderness to test the "Electronic Smog" theory, which failed. It showed the same charging effect way out in the woods. Stiffler goes on to say the charging stops abruptly. I reported this abrupt stop in my past posts, so we know we're dealing with the same effect.

I used only one fast switching Shottky Diode in series between the coil lead and the high voltage capacitor.
If one has:  A coil => rectifier => capacitor, and one adds to this a strong magnet, then moving the magnet into place with the motion in one direction generates a voltage impulse that will charge the capacitor through the diode.  If the capacitor and diode each exhibit low leakage, then the capacitor can retain the charge for a long time.

synchro1

Quote from: MarkE on August 06, 2015, 09:10:48 AM
If one has:  A coil => rectifier => capacitor, and one adds to this a strong magnet, then moving the magnet into place with the motion in one direction generates a voltage impulse that will charge the capacitor through the diode.  If the capacitor and diode each exhibit low leakage, then the capacitor can retain the charge for a long time.

@MarkE,

Flashlight shaker circuit! I'd bet any amount of money that a section of thin walled copper water pipe with a diametrically polarized tube magnet positioned snugly inside would generate the same kind of current as Stiffler's setup! It's important that the field's at 90 degrees to the conductor face. The connections would probably both attach to the copper pipe.