Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on March 07, 2018, 07:30:32 PM
@Tinman,

I mean it Brad I really believe you need to find help for your chronic psychosis. Read this comment:

When the Tesla serial bifilar solenoid is fully charged it goes into self resonance. The coil transforms into an LC tank that has a frequency determined by the ratio of the inductance of the coil in Henries and the capacitance between the windings in Farads. All one needs to do to sustain the oscillation is replace the power lost to resistance, which is minimal.

When the field begins to collapse in the bifilar inductor, the elastic held ferrite magnet piston is pulled away from the coil's ferrite core. The power of the magnet field is stored as electrical charge between the windings. When the charge reaches it's maximum level, it returns to the inductor as a magnetic field and the overhead magnet piston is once again attracted back towards the coil. This work is free of charge, minus the small amount of loss we need to replace with the inductive kickback. There's no size limit on the serial bifilar or the magnet piston. All one needs to do is run the magnet piston up and down inside an output coil and voila, FREE POWER for the people forever and ever.

As i said in my last post--you post garbage.
You have no idea of what you are reading--it is beyond you.

Learn the difference between the electric field,and the magnetic field.

tinman

Quote from: hoptoad on March 07, 2018, 07:36:31 PM
I ask myself the same question. Especially since my last little motor build using air core bi-fi coils is so much more efficient than any pulse motor I've built in the last 30 years.
Cheers

How did you determine the efficiency of your pulse motor hoptoad?.

synchro1

Quote from: tinman on March 07, 2018, 07:38:50 PM
As i said in my last post--you post garbage.
You have no idea of what you are reading--it is beyond you.

Learn the difference between the electric field,and the magnetic field.

@Tinman,

I'll come down there and kick your ass you dick sucker.

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on March 07, 2018, 07:36:35 PM
@Magluvin,

Look Mags, this Tinman guy is using the "Fuck Off" vulgarity. I want you to have Stephan place him on moderated status.

You need to be careful syncro,as it wont be me that will be getting moderated.

I believe you have been there a couple of times before--for undue harassment of other members--such as you are doing now to TK.

Mags has already had to edit some of your posts for that very reason,and although myself and Mags may not be seeing eye to eye on this subject,he will still remain on the right side of the tracks.

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on March 07, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

@Tinman,

I'll come down there and kick your ass you dick sucker.

Ah,a physical threat toward me lol

Be my guest.

Address is 5 Zanadu Court,Gelorup,Western Australia.

Better bring some mates with you as well.

See you when you get here.