Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dual energy generation with magnetic seesaw system and gravity

Started by vikram_gupta11, August 15, 2016, 06:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

Dear Vidar Sir,
The spring will work to  just hold the seesaw system and we can take a tubular piston instead of this spring .This wheel will will move in clockwise direction  and we will have to fix the whole system in horizontal direction.  The clockwise movement of this wheel will be determined by 3 no. magnet as it will push the 1 no. magnet in clockwise direction.
If you have any doubts then please tell me to clear your doubts.

Thank you Sir.
Vikram

Low-Q

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on September 19, 2016, 01:31:54 PM
Dear Vidar Sir,
The spring will work to  just hold the seesaw system and we can take a tubular piston instead of this spring .This wheel will will move in clockwise direction  and we will have to fix the whole system in horizontal direction.  The clockwise movement of this wheel will be determined by 3 no. magnet as it will push the 1 no. magnet in clockwise direction.
If you have any doubts then please tell me to clear your doubts.

Thank you Sir.
Vikram
In your drawing there appears to be two magnets attached to the wheel. Magnet 1 that appears to attached some distance away from the wheel (via rod), and a magnet at the bottom that is attached directly to the wheel. Is the bottom red "lump" on the wheel also a magnet?

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

No it is not a magnet  it is just a weight to balance the wheel.

vikram_gupta11

this wheel will move definitely and this device is a game of exact timing  if we get  exact timing among these magnets then no resistance can stop this wheel wheather it is air resistance ,vibration or heat or anyother.It will move........

Low-Q

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on September 22, 2016, 12:41:03 AM
this wheel will move definitely and this device is a game of exact timing  if we get  exact timing among these magnets then no resistance can stop this wheel wheather it is air resistance ,vibration or heat or anyother.It will move........
Sorry for being late. I have pundled with other projects lately, but I am now ready to build your device.
There is no established or correct ways to make the timing for an OU device, because OU has allways been out of the question in physics.
So this timing is something that must be invented first. If you got a solid theory of correct timing for an OU device, it will save me lots of time in trial and error.

Can you please provide your math that convince you that wheel will provide excess energy?

Vidar