Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhuraMazda

Rupal,
It is highly unlikely that you've bought schematics of a working device. The typical ploy is that you build it and if it does not work the guy will say you built it wrong. Most people here have been searching for a long time for the TPU design. If you post the schematic you've bought, more than likely we can point you to a similar (non working) device published already.

AM

tomas

just post the copy of the mpi coil, or pherhaps the molina martinez device, no no plese do the rene-rator then we can laugh again  ;D ;D

mflynn44

Quote from: tomas on January 26, 2007, 06:56:33 PM
just post the copy of the mpi coil, or pherhaps the molina martinez device, no no plese do the rene-rator then we can laugh again  ;D ;D

Hello all,

Rupal was not offering anything for sale. He said he would e-mail the schematics to anyone who was interested in further study. I e-mailed him and he sent me the schematics. After looking briefly at them, I concur with Rupal that the circuit, most likely, is a simple step-up transformer.

FatBird

Attached are 3 Photos of Alfred Hubbard's TPU back in 1919.  There are 8 Outer Circumference Control Coils surrounding 1 Large Collector Coil in the CENTER.  Imagine Control Coil 1 firing Control Coil 2.  Then Coil 2 fires Coil 3, Coil 3 fires Coil 4, etc, etc, around & around it goes in a circle.  This would establish a Rotating Magnetic Field for the Large Collector Coil.  Simple but powerful.

He claimed it put out 250 Amps at 120 Volts.

Do we see the SIMILARITY to SM's TPU?

Below is a newspaper article about it from 1920.

Comments welcome.

==============================================================

The Post-Intelligencer (Seattle WA), Thursday, July 29, 1920 ~

Hubbard Coil Runs Boat On Portage Bay Ten Knots An Hour; Auto Test Next ~
Seattle Boy Inventor Makes Good His Claims of Last December When He Announced Discovery to P.I. ~

Hubbard's Claims ~

If young Hubbard's claims are correct regarding the newest coil he has perfected, and which propelled a boat yesterday, these are a few of the things the coil would do without cost other than the initial outlay of $90:

250 Amps at 120 Volts.
Drive a large touring car at normal speed.
Illuminate a moderate-sized office building.
Furnish current for lighting, cooking, and heating for a large residence
Heat seven two room apartments.

While the device has been patented, the claims for it are so broad that Hubbard says he does not feel safe in making public his secret.  In general, he says, it is made up of a group of eight electro-magnets, each with primary and secondary windings of copper wire, which are arranged around a large steel core.  The core likewise has a single winding.  A coil thus constructed, he says, is lifeless until given an initial impulse.  This is done by connecting the ends of its windings for a fraction of a second to an
ordinary[two words unreadable R.L.R.] -ing circuit, he says.

"I never heard of this Lester J. Hendershot, the Pittsburgh electrical engineer who is demonstrating the motor", Hubbard said, "but it must be remembered that I worked on the invention for two years in Pittsburgh -- in 1921 and 1922. It was a Dr. Greenslade who represented the people who were financing me at the time -- but, of course, if the people who bought out most of my interest in the invention were to bring it out as their own machinery, they would probably do it through a man with whom I had never worked. I was employed by the radium Chemical Company at the time I was working in Pitsburgh".

Sold Interest ~

While Hubbard declined to disclose the exact amount that he had received for his invention, he made it clear that he had sold out a 75% interest in what may prove to be the greatest scientific revelation of the ages for little more than a mess of potage.

"When I made my discovery", he said, "I was only 16 years old and, until that time, I?d never even had an ice cream soda. So you can imagine that a couple of thousand dollars looked mighty big to me. I never hesitated for an instant when the people who were financing me insisted on taking a [missing text] kept demanding more and more of my rights.

Just Quit Cold ~

"But, at last, along in 1922, I suddenly came to the realization that if I acceded to their latest demand I?d have only 20% interest left, so I just quit them cold".

Hubbard asserted that he has no intention of bringing any legal action against Hendershot or his associates for the present, at least.

"If he really is using my idea", Hubbard said, "and if it proves practical, it?s so big that 25% -- or 2% -- will bring in more money than I can ever possibly use. So I am not worried ... [missing text] when he went to work for the Pittsburgh people.

Hubbard went into retirement along with his motor for some time, but he made a dramatic return to Seattle and public attention a few years ago, when he was indicted for liquor conspiracy with Roy Olmstead, then acclaimed as the bootleg king of the Northwest.

Hubbard was duly arrested but, on the eve of his trial, the indictment against him was dismissed and it later came out that, while associated with Olmstead, he had turned government informer. Some time after this he came out in the open as a frankly avowed prohibition agent.

Hubbard's generator was a central coil wound on a tube, with eight coils around it, wound on iron cores. Here is real power without smog, or fumes and at no cost to operate. This explains why the "authorities" stepped in and stopped the experiments as in other cases through the years.

According to G.D.Mutch, the dimensions in the table of Table 1 are taken from Hubbards actual 9-coil design:

Table 1 ~

Hubbard Design     Outer     Inner     Total      Hubbards Frequencies
No. Coils               8           1            9            5.340 Hz = 2.8 Ghz/ (2^19)
Diameter mm         30         49                        10.681 Hz = 2.8 Ghz/ (2^18)
Height mm             146       146                       21.362 Hz = 2.8 Ghz/ (2^17)

"Hubbard used a multiply ratio of 5.75 formulated from his knowledge of the Golden Section. Example 49/30 = 1.6333. Hubbard stated that his nine(9) coil design above stepped up the output power compared to the input power by a ratio of 3:1... Hubbard stated he could use copper wire of different diameter/gauges to complete one totally wound coil.

A poor description of the device may be better than none at all.

Around a hollow centred probably a non-magnetic tube insulated copper wire is wrapped. The size of the wire and the number of turns are not known.

This winding could correspond to the primary of a transformer.

These bars do not touch one another. If they are magnetic their poles might be all alike or they may be alternated.

Circulating the central tube and its appendages are eight coils of wire wound upon what appears to be eight cores of magnetic upon iron. These eight coils stand parallel to the central tube. Their outer windings appear to be connected in series and probably form something corresponding to the secondary of the transformer.

As there seems to be more windings on this secondary than the primary one would suspect following ordinary electrical practice. That the transformer was a step up variety rather than a step down.

That is the secondary voltage would be higher than its primary voltage and consequently its amperage would be less.

Four leads out wires are showing. How they are connected together -- if they are remains a secret.