Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inarticulate minds stuck in convolution

Started by Mr.Miyagi, December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Mr. Miyagi,  I mean to understand what you want to describe and I would also like
to see such devices like this " grape-fruit-size" converter
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=2&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19870630&CC=US&NR=4677326A&KC=A#
in action !
SincerelyOCWL

Mr.Miyagi

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

I have seen these machines, I know people that build them. They tell me that you're all to inarticulate to succeed, and you haven't the slightest clue about energy in the first place. They tell me that all of you are stuck in perpetual loops of destruction. All of you are looking in the wrong place. Are you willing to start looking in the right place?

I must say, no wonder none comes here to post their work. A few days, and already I have met one loud mouth that can not learn anything, why do you put up with people like this?

It just might be easier for me to go elsewhere to post about what I have seen.

Mr.Miyagi

Reading a few other threads, it appears the local loud mouth can not even measure simple AC waveforms, even when he is getting help from others trying to teach him what to do. He does not even know about simple impedance matching.

Now it is him making wild claims of OU, 330%. Output Circuit current is not even measured. He has not taken into account phase angles. This is laughable, hilarious in fact! One can not take measurements on a circuit like this the way Brad as done! Tinman, you need to start taking simple bits of advice from others, what a mess!

He is making blunder after blunder and he is here loud mouthing.

Why do you put up with these people? Is there any moderation?

Ban the loud mouth?

F6FLT

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 26, 2018, 12:38:47 AM
...He has not taken into account phase angles...
This is not necessary because we measure powers and the scope math measurement integrates the instantaneous values. You don't understand what you are talking about.
Show us your method in the right thread, because for the moment we only see from you useless excitements.

Mr.Miyagi

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 26, 2018, 12:38:47 AM

Output Circuit current is not even measured. He has not taken into account phase angles.

F6FLT - it is clear you have no idea! It is clear you are lazy and a leach for others hard work. It is also clear that your reading and comprehension skills are poor at best!

Brad has NOT MEASURED THE OUTPUT CURRENT, the Scope does not know what the output current is, how can it possibly account for phase angles - you fool!

Go back to sleep in your corner!