Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joe cell successful Replication

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 25, 2006, 11:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OscarMeyer

Quote from: chessnyt on January 28, 2009, 07:26:20 PM
Hello Oscar,

Here’s the next list of parts to get:

Qty.
1   1/2” x 4” long stainless steel hex head bolt.
4   1/2” stainless steel nuts.
2   1/2” stainless steel flat washers.
1   teflon washer with same dimensions as flat washers (or slightly larger) except 1/8” thick.
1   3/4” strain relief cord connector (straight), Thomas & Betts catalog number 2532.
1   2”L x 2”W x 1/8” Thick piece of stainless steel plate.

The stainless steel bolt must be threaded from the end to within 5/8” (or closer) to its head.

Moving along,

Joe    

Chessnyt, I can't find this bolt with threads all the way to within 5/8".  Any suggestions on where to get it? 

Oscar

chessnyt

Hello Oscar,

You may have to search for a company that sells only hardware (not Home Depot or Lowes).  If you can't find the bolt there, you may be able to take a bolt that is the correct length and continue the threads with a die. 

Let me know if the suggestions I have given do not work and I will mail you the correct bolt.

Regards,

Chess Knight.

pese

i dont see any copyright if i open symposium.

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=Memristor+and+Memristive+Systems+Symposium&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=

also it is diiference to read or see,
to copy
co copy for privat education
and for
commercial interest.
most members here are here
to learn, to study
and not to handle with copyrighted materials
to du buisiness with them.

GP
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

OscarMeyer

Quote from: chessnyt on January 31, 2009, 12:04:33 PM
Hello Oscar,

You may have to search for a company that sells only hardware (not Home Depot or Lowes).  If you can't find the bolt there, you may be able to take a bolt that is the correct length and continue the threads with a die. 

Let me know if the suggestions I have given do not work and I will mail you the correct bolt.

Regards,

Chess Knight.

Got the bolt chess knight.  Ready to roll...

chessnyt

Hello Oscar,

Here's the next step:

Take the 4” bolt and find the center of the head.  With a drill press, drill a 1/4" hole down the center of the bolt to a depth of 3/4".  Then measure from the head of the bolt down 1/2" and make a mark.  Drill a 1/4" hole through the side of the bolt.  Now round off the hex shape of the head of the bolt by machining or grinding it. 

Now take the 1” pipe and stand it up roughly in the middle of the 1/8” SS plate.  Make a mark around the pipe using it as a stencil.  Now remove the 1”pipe from the plate and find the center of the circle you have just drawn.  Drill a 1/4" hole in the center of the circle.

Using a plasma cutter, cut out the circle drawn on the 1/8” SS plate.  Then clean up the edges and make sure that it sits flush at the end of the 1” pipe.  The circular plate you have just made is NOT to be pressed fit inside the pipe.  It is to rest flush with the outside edge of the pipe.  Now TIG weld the circular 1/8” SS plate to the end of the pipe.  Clean up the weld and grind off all sharp edges. 

Regards,

Joe