Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bill Gates - will he try to force vaccinate you soon ?

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 02:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raycathode

Quote from: Magluvin on May 21, 2020, 11:37:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Mdf_1LuZI
less than 1 min.  Clearly states we must reduce population, and first on the list is better vaccines.

Mags
What are you saying a vaccine for killing selectivly?

Magluvin

Quote from: Paul-R on May 22, 2020, 06:14:34 PM
... and then he said "health care and reproductive health services". What do you think he meant by that?
Why did you leave that out of your message above?
Lol, well those are just as bad... "health care and reproductive health services"   Push abortion and contraceptives...Infirtility vaccines... All of it is headlined by "health care and reproductive health services". Any time Planned Parenthood talks about themselves it is always stressed that is what they are about. Most if any PP service centers dont even have a mammogram machine to check for breast cancer of which is near the top of the list when women consider womens healthcare.  PP wants and pushes abortions. I believe there is some legislation to first let the patient see a sonogram of the baby before hand so the if they see that tiny, moving, living being inside their body, that then they may have a change of heart and not just aborting for immature conveniences. Otherwise PP tells them that at 3rd trimester, 12weeks, the fetus cant feel anything so its not viable. lol. Heartless devils.  Watch the movie 'Unplanned'  True story. Then you will get the drift.

There is plenty and more to back up everything in the movie including winning her fight against PP. Abby Johnson
Anyway, ole Billybob wants what he wants. Whichever fits the need for his goals. ;)   He has no right to decide what you nor I 'have' to do with our bodies, according to billybob. I think it was 700,000 he admits will be harmed if everyone took the mandatory vaccine.  And he knows this how? It just goes on and on, if you do diligent research, just like anything else. Are you willing to be one of the 700,000? Or your child or any other loved one, or anybody, because Billybob says this is what we need to do???  billybob needs to be shunted. Then get him a daily ration of french fried putaters with musterd on em.  Mmmhh hmmm.
Mags

Mags

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: Raycathode on May 22, 2020, 07:08:33 PM
What are you saying a vaccine for killing selectivly?
Vaccine to de-fertilize. He has no right to impress that on anyone let alone everyone. Vaccine to reduce longevity of life. Whatever it is, he is counting on 700,000 to be shaved off the top. let alone, if he was involved with the wuhan lab in order to scare tactic up everyone to 'want' a vaccine, he shaved of over a mil already. And counting.  Throughout the past 10 years this agenda has been coming to a head. And here we are.

Mags

EMJunkie

Magluvin

Its a short vid, but the second half gets to it. Birth rates around the world are down.
Back when the HPV thing was big, there were girls that were severely damaged. Look it up. Being I was looking at these things back then, an article came out that teen birth rates were down 3 years straight, in ALL 50 states.  Seems abnormal, no?
Now, in this vid, they are trying to find a relationship with the low birthrate numbers. Im under the suspicion that it is not just what they are trying to say in the vid that is a major factor in this great malfunction...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBvoagwT3k4
Mags