Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Luling magnet motor with 3D printed parts (motion only bij permanent magnets)

Started by knovos, February 18, 2022, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

PUSH-PULL DIGITAL FORCE SCALE 500 NEWTONS

Link above is from China...it is $49.00...or maybe you will find it cheaper and closer to you.

Believe me, you will need this tool to tune your Motor...for best performance, even if it runs and you are very happy...LOL.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

GETTING YOUR TRIGGER SET.

Here is a graph of what you need at Trigger setup:

1- You need a MUCH SOFTER tension force spring than main Piston Spring as a Return Spring for Trigger.

2- Then You need a Trigger Lever STOP, in  order to avoid Lever to get in the middle of the way of Piston traveling or with REAR yellow Plate.
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello Knovos,

Also...

Your Lower Rear extrusion (where you are planning to set springs) at Yellow Rear Plate...I see it in the way for whole system to work properly. basically at high speed it will definitivelly seeing it crashing.

EDIT 1: I am seeing your piston and whole motor already running!!...as am also seeing all things that need to be corrected...to work wonderfully!!

So, I believe it would be better to just set Two Springs at center like I have shown...all you have to do is print two more yellow plates...or hold springs by bolts on plates.

A Graph to show you...
―Leonardo da Vinci

knovos

Thank you very much for all the suggestions. I think I have all the corrections covered.
Any new advice is welcome. I ordered the meter :D  €38,-

regards,
Knovos

knovos

If the piston needs more weight I can print the model hollow stop half way the print, put a piece of lead in it and finish the print 8)