Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on February 10, 2010, 03:44:20 PM
The explanation from the Bedini Website http://johnbedini.net:
Should be interesting to explain the operation of this 10 Coil  from the Lead-Out Energy Theory.

So, you're not on the Steorn bandwagon anymore? Or this Bedini energizer is easier for you to copy and try to impress that the LT 'Theory' has merits?

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on February 10, 2010, 04:13:52 PM
So, you're not on the Steorn bandwagon anymore? Or this Bedini energizer is easier for you to copy and try to impress that the LT 'Theory' has merits?

cheers
chrisC
other than being juvenile, what purpose does your continual chanting of the same thing serve?

did you get a soldering iron yet you poser? have you learned how to code a web spider yet?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on February 10, 2010, 08:27:32 PM
other than being juvenile, what purpose does your continual chanting of the same thing serve?

did you get a  yet you poser? have you learned how to code a web spider yet?

Actually I have TWO soldering irons and talking about web spiders, you're probably too stupid to understand web spiders and stuff like that. Oh, btw are you still living at the run down apartment sandwiched between the railway tracks? I understand it's hard to live in your neighborhood but then with a name like Wilby_urinated,  that's not surprising.

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on February 10, 2010, 08:42:10 PM
Actually I have TWO soldering irons and talking about web spiders, you're probably too stupid to understand web spiders and stuff like that. Oh, btw are you still living at the run down apartment sandwiched between the railway tracks? I understand it's hard to live in your neighborhood but then with a name like Wilby_urinated,  that's not surprising.

cheers
chrisC
want me to requote your idiotic theory about how the number of hits on this thread was due to spiders? remember? when you said it was due to the google spiders and i did the math to show you it wasnt'. remember i even placed a glaring error in the math and none of you mental giants (you, utlilit, shrugged atlas, etc.) even noticed the error...

chris, making a crappy web page with yahoo or geocities doesn't make you a web dev... and no self respecting EE would be without a soldering iron... which you admitted not having over a year ago.

the rest of your reply i won't bother responding to as it is one of your usual logical fallacies. you're a poser chrisc...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on May 09, 2008, 03:51:14 AM

They may be 75,000 hits and most are from internet "spiders" from Google or Yahoo. But there is only one miserably stubborn old man who cannot prove what he is dreaming about! That's how sad it has been.

cheers
chrisC

and my reply. (this one has the intentional math error that neither you nor any of the other self titled geniuses noticed...)
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 09, 2008, 11:54:34 PM
and the 75,000+ hits... googlebot and spiders?  LMFAO ok lets say the googlebot hits this site every 30 minutes (thats about how often it hits the sites i admin, perhaps stephan would tell us how often googlebot hits this site). this thread has been active for almost a year...
365 days * 24 hours a day = 8760 hours in a year...divided by 2 since the bot hits every half hour and you have? 4380 google bot hits in a year. now, lets be generous and give the same to yahoo and a couple other search bots. 4380 * 5 = 21900.   still 50,000+ hits short of the 75,000+ mark... and you guys talk about tseung talking out his ass..... am i to to assume that you are gonna attribute the remaining 50,000+ hits coming from tseung and his allegedly multiple persona's hitting the refresh button?  LOLZ

and yes, i urge you, please go to KINDERGARTEN again and learn basic social skills. that is the first step for you

then your reply where you attempt to suggest that a web spider has 'a sense of humor'...
Quote from: chrisC on May 10, 2008, 01:30:13 AM
Oh sorry Mr. Wilby, I'm a naughty boy and I will go register myself in a kindergarden. But they might not take me?
Also, did you consider the extra 50,000 hits being people or spiders who find the comedy show refreshing? I get my laughter every morning. Maybe you should follow the comedy show too and then you won't have this ax to grind?

cheers
chrisC

and my reply
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 01:35:57 AM
i did allow for the extra hits... i added 3 search engine bots and GENEROUSLY gave them a hit every half hour which is far to frequent, more like once a day..
Quote from: chrisC on May 09, 2008, 03:51:14 AM
They may be 75,000 hits and most are from internet "spiders" from Google or Yahoo.
you said "most", thats what i was refuting. you were wrong, admit it. you can't expect ltseung to admit he is "wrong" when you wont admit you were wrong, even after it has been demonstrated by your "hallowed math". speaking of your math, am i now to consider 25,000 to be more than 50,000? again where did you learn math?
maybe you should follow along.
no axe to grind. i call a spade a spade

now this all happened back on page 165 or so, so all numbers reflect that point in time. it goes to show that chrisc does nothing on this site except show up when someone posts on the ltseung thread to spew his idiotic vitriol. post in here and it rings a 'time to feed your ego' bell at chrisc's, utilitarian's, markdansie's, etc.  all of them being nothing but talkers that never build anything... imagine that.