Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: utilitarian on February 11, 2010, 09:28:20 AM
Well, Paul-R occasionally says something.  There may be another person here...
Utilitarian:
You are such a darling. To credit me with existance shows generosity beyond measurement.

Lawrence:
Do you remember when you said that removing the coils' cores improved performance? I wonder if the speed of the wheel was not allowing time for the coils to charge and then discharge. Without the cores, the times will be quicker.
       It might be interesting to force a slower speed on the wheel by loading it either with a prony brake or electrical generating coils. Then put a scope on a coil and see if it is charging fully and discharging fully.

mscoffman

---

References for 60CM Tong Wheel:

This unit has 16 magnets, 1 of the 16 magnets is passing the sensor, 10 of
the 16 magnets are passing drive coils (connected in parallel), and 5 of the
magnets are passing generator coils (connected in series).  This is the tuned
configuration. Wheel is tuned by DPDT switches one for each coil.

The input is around 1.8 Watts DC, and the output after rectification is
around 2.3 Watts DC reportedly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbByrRpqBFM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei06JKJuC_8

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter2.pdf
…pages 53 through 56

:S:MarkSCoffman

ltseung888

From Mr. W.P.  Fung

Mr. Fung was the former General Manager of Kodak, China.  He had a Chemical Engineering degree, worked as a chemical engineer for 20 years and joined the management ranks of Kodak in USA.  He was sent to China to set up the production facilities there.  He is now retired.

He learned about the Pulled Pendulum theory two years ago.  In his words: “The mathematics of the pulled pendulum is so simple that any secondary physics school student can understand.  It is basically the application of the Law of Parallelogram of Forces with a supplied horizontal force.  The horizontal work is equal to the horizontal force times the horizontal displacement.  The vertical work is equal to the vertical force times the vertical displacement.  Any competent physics student can do that calculation.

The question in my mind was â€" what takes it so long for someone to discover and disclose this to the World?  Lee Cheung Kin and Lawrence Tseung disclosed that formally in 2004 in their PCT patent applications.  So long as there is tension on the string, gravitational energy can be lead out.  The lead-out gravitational energy is equal to the vertical component of the tension of the string times the vertical displacement.

I did the calculation myself and indeed the ratio of the vertical energy over the horizontal energy is approximately 1 to 2 for a pendulum weighing 60 units and a horizontal force of 10 units.”

He discussed this with many engineers and academic professors.  His feedback: “Some professors agreed with the mathematics privately but they could not risk their academic careers in supporting it.  In the present scientific world, if you mention that you support overunity devices, you will be labeled as a crackpot! ”

Tseung: “Are you willing to openly support the Lead-Out Energy theory yourself?”

Fung: “Yes.  You have the Tong Wheel.  I tested it myself.  When a theory is supported by actual experiments, the proper scientific attitude is to double and triple check everything.  I am now prepared to spend more of my retirement years on this exciting project.  People can email me at wpfung@yahoo.com for more information.  I also agree to have my picture displayed on the Internet.”

Tseung: “Do you think that our open invitation for people to test the Tong Wheel in Hong Kong will change the mind of the general science community?”

Fung: “Yes.  Any one raising objections can go and test the device.  You probably also noted that most members who posted negative comments on the overunity forum do not have the proper scientific qualifications.  I am sure that the Tong Wheel and its improved versions will be properly, scientifically verified.  If an educational kit similar to the Bedini 10 Coil were available, thousands of Universities and Research Establishments will confirm the Pulled Pendulum or the Lee-Tseung Lead-Out Energy theory Worldwide.  Scientific fact is scientific fact.  The Earth is round no matter what the Popes said.  The established scientific community will bow to scientific facts soon.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

The Next Open Demonstration of the Tong Wheel

The next Open Demonstration of the Tong Wheel is planned on May 14-17 at the Inventor Show at the Shenzhen Convention Center.  Some early information is available at http://www.cnci.gov.cn.  The show will be sponsored by the City Government of Shenzhen.

We plan to exhibit an improved Tong Wheel.  In other words, a totally new Tong Wheel will be built for this show.  We have three months to add new functionality and features.  The chance of it much better than the existing Tong Wheel is excellent.

We shall leave the existing Tong Wheel unmodified and available for testing by any qualified scientist.  The scientist or engineer is welcome to bring his own tools for the testing.  Email ltseung@hotmail.com or call Lawrence Tseung directly if you are in Hong Kong (9281 9945).  We shall post your pictures and your test results on the Internet.  You are welcome to publish your independent reports.

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Quote from: mscoffman on February 11, 2010, 02:01:38 PM
---

References for 60CM A Wheel:

This unit has 16 magnets, 1 of the 16 magnets is passing the sensor, 10 of
the 16 magnets are passing drive coils (connected in parallel), and 5 of the
magnets are passing generator coils (connected in series).  This is the tuned
configuration. Wheel is tuned by DPDT switches one for each coil.

The input is around 1.8 Watts DC, and the output after rectification is
around 2.3 Watts DC reportedly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbByrRpqBFM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei06JKJuC_8

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter2.pdf
…pages 53 through 56

:S:MarkSCoffman

The videos were taken by Rasa and posted by zeropoint Institute.  This is one independent verification by an American who took the trouble to go to Hong Kong and actually tested the device.