Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Conversation with Lee Cheung Kin

Lee Cheung Kin, nicknamed the ”number one genius of the World” saw the design of the Pulsed DC Transformer with embedded magnets.  He was the one who thought of the pulled pendulum as a mechanism to lead-out gravitational energy in 2004.

Tseung: “What do you think of the simple design?  Do you think that it will work?”

Lee: “It is in the spirit of OUR Lead-Out Energy Theory.  I am absolutely sure that it will work.”

Tseung: “Have you contacted your counter-part in the Chinese Government yet?  I do not want to be accused as a spy again.  How long do you think the Chinese Engineers will need to build and test such a device?”

Lee: “Not more than two days.  I shall make sure that they are aware it.  This device can be made very small.  It can be the size of a button as I predicted.”

Tseung: “I have different groups of civilians working on it.  The aim is to have a working prototype for Hangzhou at the beginning of April, 2010.  We may want to show it in Shenzhen in May.”

Lee: “That should be a piece of cake.  However, I do not think any of the overunity forum members will do it.  The top-secret Government Research Laboratories can build it with ease.  They are unlikely to publish their findings.”

Tseung: “This is easier to build and tune than the big Tong Wheel.  I have decided not to apply for patents.  It will be the first lead-out energy device to benefit the World.  Any Individual, Company or Country can build it.  It is a case of learning and building together.  I shall not be surprised that some organization will market it in the next few months.”

Lee: “You will not get any money because of it.  You may even not get any credit as the inventor as you do not have a patent.  All you did was to suppose putting a magnet in a Pulsed DC A”

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedling Innovate Foundation Limited
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

onthecuttingedge2005

may I be as so bold to say, you don't have anything the world needs, you are either an intentional or unintentional fraud. you can not get OU in a system that uses the Macro classical mechanics in this world to achieve it.

I don't mean this in offense so long as you are not aware of your fault. but I am quite sure you know what you are explaining whether intentionally or not.

you can not violate Lenz law period, I beg to differ with you. there are to many field losses. you will not get back what you put in or more!

you are a pipe dream waiting for the people.

Paul-R

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 24, 2010, 03:40:22 AM

I don't mean this in offense so long as you are not aware of your fault. but I am quite sure you know what you are explaining whether intentionally or not.

You can not violate Lenz law period, I beg to differ with you.

Have you read up on Lawrence's theory?

Have you read: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk  ?

The WHOLE point of this web site is that this is thought NOT to be correct. You haven't read up on Bearden, the 1957 Nobel Physics laureates, Hal Puthoff, Quantum foam, Westinghouse's Minuteman missile problem etc etc etc.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Paul-R on February 24, 2010, 03:58:42 AM
Have you read up on Lawrence's theory?

Have you read: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk  ?

The WHOLE point of this web site is that this is thought NOT to be correct. You haven't read up on Bearden, the 1957 Nobel Physics laureates, Hal Puthoff, Quantum foam, Westinghouse's Minuteman missile problem etc etc etc.

so what are you really saying Paul?

Paul-R

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 24, 2010, 04:05:09 AM
so what are you really saying Paul?
If you could get at all the energy that exists in the space occupied by  coffee cup, you could boil the Atlantic ocean dry. Then you could go on the boil all the other oceans dry.

When the rains come, you could then repeat this performance several more times. (Credit: Hal Puthoff, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Puthoff)

The question is: How do you get at this energy?

Lawrence has a well documented paper on this; others point to BEMF. There are several theories, most of which dovetail to some extent. I am sure that Stefan would support the view that this web site exists mainly to solve that question.

Your local public library probably has a number of copies of a book by Keith Tutt called "The scientist, the madman, the thief and their lightbulb". Amazon has many secondhand ones going for peanuts. This book is very out of date, but the principles are sound. The preface by Arthur C. Clarke, scientist and science fiction novelist, is very much worth reading.