Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plengo

And I did believe you MAC.

Well, at least NONE of my videos were fake or misrepresentation of my claims and experiments. I do laugh but it is really disheartening to see the theather here. It only denegrates the site and makes people waist their time, precious little time.

Remember this my friend: It takes a long time to build relationships, good relationships, but it only takes seconds to destroy it!

Fausto.

MACEDONIA CD

ok

i thing you are dont remember the <<@em.devices nick name  <ASK HIM AND YOU WHILLSEND A PIC FROM HIS FAKE DEVICES WHIT  10 BATERY OF 9 VOLT   in serial conecting and <@emdevices is show to all hoqw is light his bulb whit 90 volts

PLEASE DONT HIT ME THAT IM ONLY HERE HOW MAKE THIS PLEASE  I LIKE TO BE FRIEND HERE  II JUST LIKE I MAKE JOKE 

I DONT ANDERSTEND WAY YOU ARE NOT MAD TO @EMDEVICE  HE MAKE FIRST FAKE HERE  HMMMMMMM 

MACEDONIA CD

HOW  DONT YOU REMEBER THE <,turbo. wmv file >please ask ho i know this videos clips

PLEASE WHAT IS THIS NOW FIND AND ASK HO IS KNOW THIS  OLD VIDEO CLIPS
FIND AND SEE AGAIN

wattsup

@poynt99

"Blind believers". Those sparks were not normal for 7.5v. That I believed and new it right away. I have done enough sparking to know that much. lol

I was close. I said the adapter had the bridge removed, but it was the transformer that was removed. lol

@Mac

That was in fact a low blow but it was a good low blow. It has forced everyone here to re-evaluate their real intentions. What would you do if you had an OU device in your hand. Right now, What would you do?

If you decide not to go open source, then what we need to do from now on is simply ban the member.

This site is for OPEN SOURCE works. YES or NO. The question is simple and easy to understand. You are either with us or you are against us. No. That was someone else who said that. Hmmm, I wonder who?????? But really, you guys have to get all your acts together and make a choice.

For me it is an easy answer because I will always post anything major photos, diagrams, info on anything I am doing on the board just in case I croak during the night. You never know.

What we need is a plan for worldwide dissemination (Hmmmm domination too).

Mac congratulations you win the Overunity.Com Best Punker Award.

But something you did not realize. You just invented the worlds first plug-in bridge rectifier. Need line voltage DC, here's the new and unique MacBridgeRectifier. Only 9.99$. Buy now!!!!!!!!

But seriously. I don't know if there will be any consequences for you on the Forum. Technically you should be banned, but maybe we can make this one exception and put out a warning to anyone who tries this again, that if they do, they are banned.

Think about it.

Glad I did not waste too much time on this. Back to experiments for me.

Freezer

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on November 18, 2008, 06:55:51 PM

2 wrongs don't make a right.  I'm thinking maybe you do have something, but you seem to be scared so in order to divert the attention away you call it a hoax.  Maybe it is a hoax like you say, which is just pointless..oh well...nothing to see here I guess.. ::)  You can only cry wolf once..