Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

@allcanadian

What did you think of my idea to use the device in the later patent. Is that something you feel would help or clutter your intentions? I dont mean to intrude but im building this along side with my other project and just wanted some real input .  Secondly I'll ask again is anyone else using a dc motor or building one from scratch to match the patent?
                                                                                                    Thanks
                                                                                                                   Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Frederic2k1

Qoute from Grumpy:

An "undamped wave" is just that - a wave that continuous to oscillate rather than dying out quickly.  Tesla was able to induce oscillations that he claimed would last for months or even years.

I wonder if Tesla is using his famous bifilar coils in LCR ? Do you now the genesis project ? They claim, that a bifilar coil is nothing more than a negative inductance and that this coil is the way to soustain an oscillation in a LRC circuit.

http://www.geocities.com/nayado/

Please ignore my post if this is already known.

Grumpy

Collaspe of an energy field into a circuit of negligible impedence produces a shockwave or energy that may reach astronomical amplitudes

More later -got to run
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

armagdn03

Quote from: allcanadian on March 12, 2008, 12:54:32 PM

@armagdn03
I think you may be correct about the fundamental frequency, I took Teslas statement out of the context it was given :D, however we cannot discount matter as matter determines the properties of LRC. I am trying to keep an open mind to "any" possiblities and state these possiblities for all to consider.
QuoteAs it stands there are multiple "base" particles, off the top of my head, electrons, muons, taos, electron neutrinos, muon neutrinos, tao neutrinos, up quarks, down quarks, top quarks bottom quarks......yadda yadda yadda
I would disagree with you here, I don't recall Tesla ever mentioning any of these fantasy particles ;D,  Tesla and later even Einstien stated that physics had become a delusion having little resemblance to reality, they and many others believed there were only a few basic components that makeup everything and I would tend to agree with them. Lately I read some articles in "discovery" and other places that changed my opinions about Albert Einstien, later in life he admited he was wrong about most of his "theories" but nobody would listen, he was a good man as his goal is our goal---to understand.
So we agree to disagree, I would not have it any other way.

I don't think ill let you disagree with me on that one, lol...............because we agree! My point was that every year the list of subatomic particles grows, while their sizes diminish, bigger smashers are built, more money is spent, and yet we are no closer to the fundamental unit! It is true, Einstein did indeed say he was wrong, and attempted to rectify the solution but was unable to. Nobody seems to be spending money or time on finding a solution to the problem, rather more money is spent on bullheadedly plowing our way in the wrong direction.

If there were one frequency to the fundamental unit of matter, then all matter would be the same element! see what im saying? you aren't off base with the frequency of matter deal, just don't get stuck on thinking there is just one.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Grumpy

Quote from: Erfinder on March 12, 2008, 01:51:51 PM
Quote from: Grumpy on March 12, 2008, 09:50:50 AM
Tesla's means for producing undamped waves is "shock" or "impulse" excitation - just like ringing a bell or tuning fork.

Close enough.....

Tesla used a similar analogy.  He even mentioned the mass of the coil and the density of the medium as factors effecting the oscillation.

This initial impulse for excitation can be produced by the discharge of a condenser or collapse of the magnetic field of an inductor - Tesla preferred the condenser.

The means and end cannot be separated!  A coil of high self-induction is discharged rapidly for the expressed purpose of charging the condenser.  Once the capacitor is filled, it is short circuited through a coil of low self-induction.  Tesla didn't pick and choose favorites between the collapsing field of an inductor and the discharge of a capacitor.  It should be obvious that in his systems he utilized both!!!

I agree that Tesla utilized both, but the necessary energy for the excitation impulse comes from the discharge of the capacitor.   Perhaps this is a matter of perspective.  Which ever form of energy you begin with, it is converted by the elemnt that recieves the impulse.  Erfinder is correct that you can not separate the two - but you can re-arrange them and this is what I'm pointing out.

An "undamped wave" is just that - a wave that continues to oscillate rather than dying out quickly.  Tesla was able to induce oscillations that he claimed would last for months or even years.

When Tesla got a good handle on quenching of the initial impulse, he found something very interesting...

Please remember that Tesla said that in his circuits, (the ones which had the potential to oscillate for long periods of time), the only resistance the currents in these circuits experienced was ohmic resistance!  Imagine that .0001 Ohms.........is the resistance of his circuit for a given conductor length.......with no other opposition, of course the damn thing is going to ring for extremely long periods of time. 

Please friends, stop making this hard, its too easy.......

Regards

Start with a more simple circuit - like the "disruptive discharge coil' or "electrostatic induction lighting".

If you take this advice, you will all be better for it.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards