Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

http://alexfrolov.narod.ru/s-wire.htm

http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=DE3006520&F=0&QPN=DE3006520
go to description and "Translate this text"

~DE19934143,Erich Mehnert
Wikipedia + XYZ : Ferdinand Braun "Hallwachs-Effekt-tum"

Compton : Analyze  the "espacenet-containment"  " Manfred Gregor "

"O-revoar"
              CdL

wattsup

@AC

Thanks for all your explanations and also thanks to the others too. I feel like I just went on a great trip and just returned with Erfinders hint to get back to the basics. I think Erfinder is right though because we can veer off into many lines of observation and it would be best to keep it as simple and as directed to the EC as possible. But that is almost impossible with all these great minds (mine not included). So anyways, I have changed my system back to Erfs build so I can discover more of this with the relay inline.

But just to explain something here, I was sorta stuck on @ACs circuit because to get it to pulse with another relay on another source was presenting to be a problem. If I wanted my relay to work with the absolute control of the on/off motion, I would still require a choke, a cap and another primary to create the whole structure required and just to do this, I had to use all the relay connections to do so leaving none for the switching for @ACs circuit. This means I would need a double-pole-triple-throw relay to have an extra switch just for @ACs circuit. But for now, I want to go back to Erfs build. I think the animation as it stands now seems rather correct and will jump on it again when I have more time.

@Localjoe

I think @AC is using a rotary switch while I and others are using relays. About the rotary switch, we have to understand also that this rotary style although may seem primitive has four points of contact whereas the relay has two. So the impact of switching is spread over four points which would mean it would last much longer then relay contacts. Smart.

@How to choose a good self-inductive component.

I have a question that is more of a "down to Earth question" regarding self-inductance. OK, I'm standing in an EE store in front of a long shelf of new and used transformers, coils, chokes, etc. So what should I be looking for if I wanted to purchase some of these components that offered the maximum self-inductance. This is already a given since I have what I need right now (hopefully),  but let's say I wanted to try some other component types. What values should I be looking for? What values would offer the highest secondary windings? Step up transformers seem to have the best secondaries but they are rare in such EE shops.

@About Teslas one month resonance

Just one question puzzles me about Tesla (well not only one, more like 1000 but) making something oscillate for a month. Erf says .0001 ohms. So, how was Tesla able to observe this effect over 100 years ago. I mean if I had such a circuit going, chances are just the fact that I place a digital meter or a scope probe onto it will kill the effect. So how could he have produced this effect and even worst, observed it to know how long it lasted. It seems to me he would have needed to use some extremely huge coils to be able to withstand any outside probing of the circuit.

Grumpy

Quote from: wattsup on March 13, 2008, 12:13:54 PM
@About Teslas one month resonance

Just one question puzzles me about Tesla (well not only one, more like 1000 but) making something oscillate for a month. Erf says .0001 ohms. So, how was Tesla able to observe this effect over 100 years ago. I mean if I had such a circuit going, chances are just the fact that I place a digital meter or a scope probe onto it will kill the effect. So how could he have produced this effect and even worst, observed it to know how long it lasted. It seems to me he would have needed to use some extremely huge coils to be able to withstand any outside probing of the circuit.

Don't quote me, but I think this circuit was in a vacuum and Tesla had made improvements to a Bolometer that made it something like 1 million times more sensitive - something to do with lowering the mass of the components.  Tesla devised many means to make measurements.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

quantum1024

Sorry, going to interrupt here, my spark gap is firing againââ,¬Â¦

@ armagdn03 ââ,¬â€œ I hate to say it, but your so wrong. Your wise in many things but this is not one of them. Each chemical element has itââ,¬â,,¢s own fundamental vibrational frequencies.  Gases show this best when excited with electrical energy at specific frequencies. A spectroscope is a device that lets us find out what things are made of. It works by taking light and splitting it up into its component colors. Different elements make different colors when they glow. There are hundreds of devices like this that find an elements or materials fundamental frequency.  I rest my case.

Term: Undamped;  Not tending toward a state of rest; not damped. Used of oscillations. Amplitude does not change over time. Amplitude does not change over time! DC or static field or electrostatic field if you like.

Ren

Wattsup, I was reading through the pages trying to pick up some more clues when I came across this by Erfinder.

Quote:
The circuit including the motor is of relatively high self-induction, and this property is imparted to it by the coils of the motor, or when these are not sufficient, by the addition of suitable choking-coils...."
End Quote.

This is where the (toroid) transformer comes in.  The secondary of the transformer serves as the choking coil.  This transformer was selected specifically because of the current carrying capability its secondary winding, and its low resistance (mine measures 21.5 ohm).  This coil is a perfect addition to the relay.  Because the current is moving through the motor (resistance of mine measures 141 ohms) of the relay before it enters the choke (secondary) coil, current draw will fluctuates between 0.085 - 0.1 amps.  (Low current draw due to the high resistance of the relay motor coil.) The primary of this transformer is not used.

Did you pick up on this when you first did your tests? I noticed you originally had your primary and secondary around the "wrong" way, but that it gave you good results (in charging the cap anyway).

So how do we configure this if the primary of this transformer is not used? Does the primary of the transformer still serve a path to the small cap as per AC's diagram?