Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: quantum1024 on March 22, 2008, 09:24:03 AM

@am1ll3r
ohhhhhh!!!! Thats Nice!  i'll try that. I was thinking about it already last week when i made the first model. but then I was already committed into the first model and went ahead with it.

do you have a control on the motor? I was thinking of using a 555 timer as a pwm motor controller at 12vdc. for spectacular effects I use solder wick, more contacts per mm surface area. but for load control, a single contact works nice. either way - I love the Colors!

hey guys

where do you all think my no control tpu came from ......?? ;)

you all arnt gonna make me post the pattend and explain how it is possible to achive a no control motor / timeing unit...eh??

may i suggest you all study ....

i have scoped the wave and discovered some time ago how it is controled

also when this device is exposed all the hows and whys then i think you all just
may be blowen away as i was a bout 4 months ago......

best of luck  i have done my best on less than a shoe string budget .....

enjoy

and i gave it away  :) for no cost  ;D  and you all know what it makes me feel good  8)  to do this !!

so i saw my children yesterday for the first time in a long time....  it sure reminds me of what LOVE is....

so i showed BLYSS my latest dwg and she says daddy build a dirt bike daddy just give it a push she says....

LOVE THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.....

IST
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

quantum1024

No i won't ask you that, just the patent number, no explanation required. and if this is the automatic
magnetic quench circuit, i have already read that.

M@rcel

Quote from: innovation_station on March 22, 2008, 10:22:53 AM
so i saw my children yesterday for the first time in a long time....  it sure reminds me of what LOVE is....
:D :D :D

allcanadian

@armagdn03
QuoteAn interesting idea, but unfortunately in the world of physics it does not work like this
We have a winner!    ;D If we divided the whole we would have two halves because we are dealing with surface charges thus surface area of a charged body. This seems to be the case in everything we build , we are always losing something in the process through every step we make. I can't say I believe what I posted to any extent but there is a paradox somewhere in my ramblings, the properties of high voltage open possiblities far removed from low voltage current we are used to dealing with. I have been thinking on this whacky capacitor theory for a while and damned if I can find a way to make it work.
Best Regards
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

quantum1024

@allcanadian --> damned if I can find a way to make it work.

edit: I know what you mean, scratching your head on a problem for days even weeks.  ;)

@all
take time for the moment and think rapid inductive collapse of a transformer! no caps anywhere in the circuit. then think about the quick disruptive discharge, visualize it. now picture a load on the secondary. what will it do. picture each disruptive discharge and how it effects the load and the transformer. now go and build it. ;D

Experiment 1
step 1: do the following. find a transformer, any type of power transformer will do (try different types). get a battery 12vdc, and tap one of the coils on the transformer rapidly (one lead tapped one lead held in place). I would start with the primary or lowest resistance reading. continue tapping rapidly and see if you can reach a point where you notice something interesting, like an increase in the output spark. Connect a load (lightbulb 7-20 watts- play here.) on the other side of the transformer. PLAY. two-three parts and thats it. nothing fancy. enjoy.

Step 2: now add a neo magnet to one of the poles of the battery, and again begin tapping rapidly. note the intensity of the arcs as you do this. this is called magnetic quenching.

So here we have the basics:

1) rapid inductive coil charging
2) rapid inductive collapse creating disruptive discharges
3) and magnetic quenching

report findings! what did you see? what happened?