Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU.com rules! Stefan is the man.

Started by konduct, March 29, 2008, 07:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Hmmnn ... perhaps omnibus is actually stefan   :P    KneeDeep..  :D

Bulbz

Quote from: Localjoe on March 29, 2008, 11:33:14 PM
Steffan Please Feel free to Publicly Post konducts IP address and login history im sure a few of us would find that useful .. After the mother comment and all

Joe... Did you have to post that ?.

We were starting to succede in putting out the fire in this thread, and then you come along with a Jerry-Can load of fuel and stoke the ashes again.

Shame on you  :P... Don't take it seriously though, we don't want another war on our hands.  ;).
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

helmut

Quote from: konduct on March 29, 2008, 11:52:35 PM
Well...it's been fun...I'm sure this will get bumped around or deleted. Whatever. Stefan may have succumb to the HAARP Rays and caught a bad case of stupid. ...........................................

I know that I am an asshole. I was born that way and have learned to accept it. But I only use my super asshole powers when someone else is too scared to use their own. ....................................

And BTW...I've said equally rude things to the CEO of Steorn more than once. I'm still in their secret little club. Always question authority. They work for you, not the other way around.

@Konduct
I see you out of control.

helmut

Bulbz

Quote from: helmut on March 30, 2008, 07:59:14 AM
Quote from: konduct on March 29, 2008, 11:52:35 PM
Well...it's been fun...I'm sure this will get bumped around or deleted. Whatever. Stefan may have succumb to the HAARP Rays and caught a bad case of stupid. ...........................................

I know that I am an asshole. I was born that way and have learned to accept it. But I only use my super asshole powers when someone else is too scared to use their own. ....................................

And BTW...I've said equally rude things to the CEO of Steorn more than once. I'm still in their secret little club. Always question authority. They work for you, not the other way around.

@Konduct
Your Comments and statements are a terror on the Forum.
You are the only one,who gives the Forum a ugly stamp.
Go to a Doctor and ask for threatment.

helmut

As I stated earlier, we should try to make a positive of this negative vibe.

"Hmmm.... Now where did I leave that rather large trout fish !".... helmut !, come ere !... *Slaps helmut with the trout*
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

helmut

@Konduct
Your Comments and statements are a terror on the Forum.
You are the only one,who gives the Forum a ugly stamp.
Go to a Doctor and ask for threatment.

helmut

As I stated earlier, we should try to make a positive of this negative vibe.

"Hmmm.... Now where did I leave that rather large trout fish !".... helmut !, come ere !... *Slaps helmut with the trout*
[/quote]

If it is up to me,i want stefan to close this threat.
As i know this forum is free to everyone.....as long as the behave is according to the rules.
Everyone who sined in , has declared to accsept the rules.
so i ask you Bulbz:
whats wrong with my comment?

helmut