Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Deconstructing our Tower of Babel

Started by armagdn03, May 30, 2008, 10:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

The problem is that people do not observe, they rather project how a device should work and get no where.

I can tell you how much of it works but you will not realize that I am telling you the truth.
I could prove it by showing the correlative evidence but the proof would be more than anyone would be willing to read.

People are more interested in immediate results not understanding.

Without the 'keys', without understanding you can't get anywhere as each result will seem like magic.
The answers are all around in correlations and observations, these devices are not all isolated, they work in the same ways.

I can just give you all the keys but and how they work if you like but first answer this riddle, if I did what would you do with that information?

Study and experiments to verify them, add them to experiments you were doing anyway incase I was right? Or ignore them?

BTW the 'Kicks' SM refers to are not necessarily the result of applying kicks, I would consider it very possible that he is applying sinewaves and getting kicks.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

armagdn03

thanks for the responses, but lets not regurgitate mindless "I told you so's" How about, if something is important to add, ask, contribute (in the strictest sense) then post, if not wait till you do,  ;D
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

aether22

I don't know who that is directed to nor do i really understand what you are asking.

But I can tell you that from the perspective of understanding more about this than most and being willing to share all I know, the issue really in IMO the lack of willingness to study the evidence from those wanting to know.

But at the same time I have never trusted others theories and looked on them skeptically (but then I have been willing to do the research required to establish what the truth is), at least some had some truth to them.

The real issue is that we have no foundation, there is too much that everyone has to establish for themselves.   Sure most everyone knows and agrees with basic electromagnetism for instance so all that may be required to share is a tiny piece to share something new.
But with the aether you first have to show that you are right in saying that it exists in the first place.

It is not that the rules are unknown, it is that they are not universally established, imagine trying to explain how a transformer works to someone who didn't believe in electricity or understand the concept.

The answer is that sadly only those who will either do the work or just 'trust' the right people will be on the right path, and while the same is true of conventional physics it there is never the less greater apparent evidence behind most of what is claimed there due to the unified efforts and verification of so much.

So I come back to my offer, if anyone wants to know some keys just answer this question: "What will you do with what I tell you" and if the answer is anything other than "ignore it" then unlike many I will happily share what I have learnt.

I would also invite others to share their keys, I promise to consider, research and even when appropriate use in experiments.
Why not share what we know in this thread?   I am interested to hear what others believe/know.

What keys have you found?
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

armagdn03

Quote from: aether22 on July 24, 2008, 01:06:15 AM

BTW the 'Kicks' SM refers to are not necessarily the result of applying kicks, I would consider it very possible that he is applying sinewaves and getting kicks.

This would not be impossible, it could even be likely. You will find that the sine wave produced at resonance, and the kick are one and the same, it is only a matter of how you are producing what, the only difference is one is a dampened wave, and one is not, and there is a huge difference in what that means as tesla noted in the quote I posted earlier.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Grumpy

armagdn03,

Are you trying to share something, discuss something, or what?

You say you know things and could explain or share but i would be pointless - yada yada

I don't see anyone asking for anything, explanations or otherwise, so why dangle the carrot?

If you want to share something - share it - if no one understands it - so be it.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards