Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Converts all organic material and waste to methane leaving potable water

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 03, 2008, 06:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

jeanna

Quote from: triffid on May 19, 2009, 03:26:13 PM
At the time,I thought it was just bacteria or clumps of bacteria.Triffid
There is a product called EM stands for effective microorganisms. It does all that you are talking about.

I use 1 cup of activated solution in my toilet once a week. It completely empties the tank eventually. Pretty cool stuff.

You get it in a 32 oz bottle that makes up into an enormous amount (like 2 oz becomes a gallon...) and all you need to do is activate it. I don't remember the details. I made some then dried it so I even have it in a permanent dry form and if I ever need to, I can add water and molasses and activate it. It cleans all toxins tested. The list is crazy.

I don't know about the methane part but all the rest seems to match.

Just use it and you will see.

I just put some down in my back yard to enhance my EB, because evidently the microorganisms help the EB, and My EB needs help!

jeanna

gsmsslsb

where do you buy EM.
If you want to know if it makes mwthane then get a bottle and put some warm water in it and maybe grass clippings or table scraps etc. Then set the bottle in a warm place. take a party balloonand stretch the neck of the baloon over the top of the bottle. leave the bottle for a few days and hopefully the balloon will inflate.
Tie the neck of the baloon off above the bottle then remove from the bottle.
If the baloon floats up to the cieling then it is almost definately methane.
If the baloon sinks to the floor then it may have a mixture of methane and CO2 which is quite common.
If the baloon sinks then take it to a safe place and dip the string in alchohol or something and let it burn up until it pops the baloon and if there is significant methane it should make a small fireball. ( I do the stink and balloon thing with hydrogen it is good fun but dont do it inside)

gsmsslsb

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 19, 2009, 06:36:47 PM
He's strictly a phone/fax person.

Regards...

Cap-z-ro check your email box.
I have sent you an email as I cant get the PM page to load

Cap-Z-ro

Email sent.

This stuff also reportedly grows plants at a super fast rate...good news for home growers.

Regards...