Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Newman Motor Replication

Started by Careica, July 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: aether22 on July 22, 2008, 09:10:19 PM
So it should.

But the spikes are due to EM being pulled in.
Can you explain why they are in a backwards direction to the applied voltage? (when the brush is carbon-copper-carbon, or copper-aluminium-copper?  There is no unidirectional battery like connection here.

Question, how is the commutator being rotated without the magnet, likely you have another electric motor.

However it can pull energy from all sorts of surrounding or more distant EM fields.

Well,
could be, that it pulls energy in from the earth magnet field.

But one thing is for sure:
The dissimular graphite-copper commutator with the plasma spark jumping acts
like a battery in the circuit, where the plasma of the spark is the electrolyte.
This way this additional  "battery" pumps energy into the circuit during the spark
and thus therefrom comes the additional energy that we see in these negative current spikes.

I have long enough studied this effect and will soon build it into a new motor
that will drive my upcoming electroscooter after my vacations.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

onlov

hartiberlin:
QuoteI have long enough studied this effect and will soon build it into a new motor
that will drive my upcoming electroscooter after my vacations.

Regards, Stefan

I know, this overunity sites is good business for you, but you need to tell bullshit to keeping OU-fans and  people on this sites!  I think You are not so stupid, but you need to tell bullshit of overunity like that for running this business. Good Luck, Stefan!  ;) 

hartiberlin:
QuoteBut one thing is for sure:
The dissimular graphite-copper commutator with the plasma spark jumping acts
like a battery in the circuit, where the plasma of the spark is the electrolyte.
This way this additional  "battery" pumps energy into the circuit during the spark
and thus therefrom comes the additional energy that we see in these negative current spikes.

Moab

No Bullshit to it onlov, The BEMF is there. problem is people are too damn stupid to know how to collect it and use it. :)

Quote from: onlov on July 23, 2008, 08:35:50 AM
hartiberlin:
I know, this overunity sites is good business for you, but you need to tell bullshit to keeping OU-fans and  people on this sites!  I think You are not so stupid, but you need to tell bullshit of overunity like that for running this business. Good Luck, Stefan!  ;) 

hartiberlin:

onlov

Careica:
Quote8. Stefan, I think you have saw in YouTube user named armakuni2000 (STARK). He are showing how was J.Newman's original commutator made. He tell that the commutator should make multiple ON's and multiple OFF's, but he mean by OFF, that it should shortout the coil. So if I will make that commutator, do "shortout the coil" that I need to make closed loop IN coil. I mean, should I connect START and END of the coild wires together. Do that mean shortout the coil?

These pictures shows the costruction of the commutator:
http://overunity.com/newman2/comm1.gif
http://overunity.com/newman2/comm2.gif

Coil Short Out  means maybe shortcut = short circuit the coil?

Careica

Quote from: onlov on July 24, 2008, 01:25:24 AM
Careica:
These pictures shows the costruction of the commutator:
http://overunity.com/newman2/comm1.gif
http://overunity.com/newman2/comm2.gif

Coil Short Out  means maybe shortcut = short circuit the coil?

And this mean that I need to connect START of the coil windings whit END of the coil winings when brushes touch those "Shortout" terminals. Did I get it right? And when it is on that "Shorout" stage, then battery shouldn't give any energy to the system, so the system should be off when Shortout happend, right?

Now guestion to Stefan, is it important to have some amount of "ON" terminals on multicontact commutator, and multiple "Shortout" terminals? Or can I just randomly put some amounts of "ON" terminals but only at 180 degree?

Stefan, please, can you anserw those 8 guestions what I have sendet? I realy need anserw because I have all parts now, and I can start builing, but I need to know those things first. So please, anserw as fastest you can.

Careica