Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bessler wheel principle solved?

Started by Chad, August 03, 2008, 03:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Hi Chad

Nice thinking, but if maybe you can simplify the design will give a better chance for it to be bessler's because his design was said on 3 occassion that it was very simple in construction. I will share my best design so far soon.

All the best
-Charles

Chad

Quote from: gurangax on August 05, 2008, 01:05:15 AM
Hi Chad

Nice thinking, but if maybe you can simplify the design will give a better chance for it to be bessler's because his design was said on 3 occassion that it was very simple in construction. I will share my best design so far soon.

All the best
-Charles

Hi charles

this may or may not be the design but i dont think were a million miles off but who knows?.

The design is a simple one, dont let the look of it scare you, bessler's wheel was said to producce 8 bumps per rotation wich would indicate only 4 cross-bars wich would look like the picture below

it doesnt look quite as intimidating now does it, now try and imagine it with only one cross-bar even simpler, bessler said the wheel:-

1, with only one Cross-bar could bearly turn by itself
2, it contained "Weights"
3, it contained "pullys"

He said it was "resplendant as a peacocks tail".

He said the at "its basis of motion, many separate pieces of lead. These come in pairs, such that as one of them takes up an outer position, the other takes up a position nearer the axle. Later, they swap places, and so they go on and on changing places all the time"

i just have some more testing to do with regards to a pendulum as a power source or as an integrating source for the wheel.

Thanks

Chad.

Alexioco

Quote from: Chad on August 05, 2008, 02:34:54 AM
Hi charles

this may or may not be the design but i dont think were a million miles off but who knows?.

The design is a simple one, dont let the look of it scare you, bessler's wheel was said to producce 8 bumps per rotation wich would indicate only 4 cross-bars wich would look like the picture below

it doesnt look quite as intimidating now does it, now try and imagine it with only one cross-bar even simpler, bessler said the wheel:-

1, with only one Cross-bar could bearly turn by itself
2, it contained "Weights"
3, it contained "pullys"

He said it was "resplendant as a peacocks tail".

He said the at "its basis of motion, many separate pieces of lead. These come in pairs, such that as one of them takes up an outer position, the other takes up a position nearer the axle. Later, they swap places, and so they go on and on changing places all the time"

i just have some more testing to do with regards to a pendulum as a power source or as an integrating source for the wheel.

Thanks

Chad.

That is good, now we need to work on this to make it more simple and I belive there are a few things missing here... Springs are needed because when they have bent so far, they fling "upwards" whichs is something of use to any perpetual wheel and also a scissor jack which a small movement on one side makes a large one the other side which might have something to do with teh 4 -1 ratio...

This doesnt mean the wheel is going to get more complicated, things just need to be taken and swaped maybe added here and there until you have the basic mechanism which then can be made more simple...

Alex

Edit: The little weights that are attached by the lever also need attching to eachother so they help pull eachother up, even better still now...

Second Edit: Mind if I put a few improvments?

Here is a way to make the weights do more...

when they weights are lifted by the pendulum plus the selves they pull the cross bar up, when they go in at the bottom, they push the crossbar up... (mt 25)

by the way, the little weights can be made slightly lighter than the rods and they will still lift, there are reasons why which I will explain sometime on this post...

springs are now needed, scissor jacks and a way to make the little weights to go closer to the axle...

The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Chad

nice Alex,

Is the flip weight on the left hand side resting on the cross-bar or is it the tension in the string holding it there?, idealy we could do with getting that weight to lie down to increase the imbalance on the right side.

Chad.

AB Hammer

OK

Here is what we are going to have to do.

First we need a wheel blank and a pendulum with a top roller end.

How big do we want to make it? I suggest a two foot wheel for the base wheel, but a 2 1/2 ft for Alex style so there is a place to mount on.

We have to make the parts or purchase other parts that will work.

Now we also have to look at this as a hammer wheel as well as a slide wheel. Friction is going to be bugger not to mention are we going to have enough overbalance to overcome the shift?
Alex has springs and scissor jacks, but when it comes to springs. Where is the power for reset of the  springs going to come from?

This is what happens when we start builds, and I think if we talk on how to make the build past the design stage we might get a better idea of how or if a wheel will work.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan