Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

German magnet motor

Started by Omega_0, August 15, 2008, 09:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: CLaNZeR on August 16, 2008, 04:39:19 PM
Hi Broli

Just had a couple of weeks off work, so managed to catch up with house hold chores, cleaned up the workshop and mid this week managed to dedicate some time to my hobby, hence the activity  ;D

Sad thing is I am off again this Monday and will be away from home 5 days a week again for the next few months :(

Was fun while it lasted, but need to go earn some money to feed the kids.

I look forward to my retirement where I can play full time, but that is a few years away yet :)

Cheers

Sean.

In this case it's hard to suggest making money out of what you love most unless people would like to buy wheels and what not for their FE projects :p. But I believe there's always a way to somehow figure something out that would make you do this on a daily basis without worrying about money. I can't really speak since I don't have a family to maintain since I'm a young college failure who does nothing more than brainstorm about PM ideas and be highly unsocial  :P. I even don't know what I'm going to do in a few months when college starts again since failing 3 years in a row makes you think about things.

professor

Hi
I have been looking at this video Clip,I found it intirguing as it appears to show a proof of concept and so does calloways design.
Perhaps the Inventor  George Soukup had the same thought which has crossed my mind.
If it works on a vertical plain then why not transfer the design onto a drum.Here we have the stator  with only 3 rows of Magnets moving
one would deduce that you  could apply this in reverse the way it should be for a rotational device in the first place.
Just my thought as my experience lies with electronics not Magnets , I am new to Magnets so please forgive and correct me if I am wrong.
Constructive Criticism please.
In any Case if this is the real thing all the credit must go to him . I know it can work because someone showed it to me. The Man was 80 years of age  and I was 22 at the time and did not pay much attention to him  having had other interests.
I wish I had done so in 1969 but thats 20/20 hindsight
All I remember a fairly large device 3 feet tall and about a foot wide  that had the appearance of a ferris Wheel with magnetic strips glued onto rectangular Aluminum plates for either stator and Rotor I think the outside stator moved around the stationary rotor and from what little I seem to remember is that the plates could swivel but my memory may prove me wrong .He was a machinist from Austria and his workmanship I will always remember  and admire.
I moved away and 10 Years later he was no longer around but I know that he knew a Ships Engineer to whom he had given a smaller prototype.
It took about a year of friendship before he finally had let me in on it and actually showed me the device which otherwise was hidden in another room that i never saw before. He was very frightened whenever someone was at his door. He knew what he had and his fright was sincere.
There is another Video  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fhmiqiymBOY  which may aid in the experimentation and replication of this motor.
I have high hopes and I think that this Video id not a fake also considering the facts of where it originated.
Professor.

Quote from: FreeEnergy on August 16, 2008, 03:47:25 PM
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=T41_fkVfFNI

CLaNZeR

Quote from: broli on August 16, 2008, 04:45:58 PM
In this case it's hard to suggest making money out of what you love most unless people would like to buy wheels and what not for their FE projects :p. But I believe there's always a way to somehow figure something out that would make you do this on a daily basis without worrying about money. I can't really speak since I don't have a family to maintain since I'm a young college failure who does nothing more than brainstorm about PM ideas and be highly unsocial  :P. I even don't know what I'm going to do in a few months when college starts again since failing 3 years in a row makes you think about things.

hehe dun't worry about it mate I keep telling my 3 teenager kids, dun't worry about qualifications as I left school with no qualifications and have done alright in life.

Everyone has their calling in life and your qualifications are only good if you are actually interested in them. What is the use of studying something you do not enjoy, only to go do a job that you do not enjoy???? Fucked up huh?

I am self taught in everything I have ever done, from electronics to computers to engineering.
I come across something in life I want to do and I am reluctant to pay someone else if I feel it is with in my learning limits, so I just go learn it at the time I need it.
I do not need to know the whole picture of what my end goal is, I need to do this bit, I do not want to know all the inbetween bits, so I skip it and learn the bits I need to know.

Hope this makes sense!

Would love to do this full time, but then maybe the fun would go out of it if I did.

Cheers

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

CLaNZeR

Quote from: professor on August 16, 2008, 04:49:22 PM
There is another Video  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fhmiqiymBOY  which may aid in the experimentation and replication of this motor.
I have high hopes and I think that this Video id not a fake also considering the facts of where it originated.
Professor.

Hi Professor

Now I just had a weird moment watching that video as at  1:00 minute exactly this picture popped up

This is the exact spacing 15 magnets at 24 degree spacing I went for but based on a 80mm OD tube.

Spooky!

Cheers

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk

Charlie_V

You know I was thinking, Erfinder use to post on this forum.  His ideas and diagrams were nothing like this motor thats on youtube.  I wonder if someone is trying to bash his name by putting up a youtube video, claiming to be him, and knowing full well that the motor does not work.  Erfinder never seemed to be egotistical either.  I doubt he would post a picture image of himself along with "great" thinkers. 

Or maybe he has changed his research direction and became a jerk, but this is quite the change from his earlier persona.