Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Someone who grasps this idea should make some pictures for us dumbos  :D. What I understood so far is that you indeed have these pairs (don't know which has which polarity) in some crystal substance to hold them hard and "fixed" opposed to a regular battery where everything is soft and falls apart.

Drannom

iron is meant to go with carbon, because there is harmonic between them, is you use a wrong pair you'll get an heater device or a self destruction device, an heater is not bad at all !

i suggest to begin with a little mini micro crystal, so you'll need less voltage for each layer

Hutchison have begun with a military diode !!

the voltage while crystallizing could be replace with an electrostatic field (or a magnet) but i do not believe it will work

it is the difference in the density of the two molecules in the pair that gives the potentiel in the battery, so iron can be positive or negative depending of the second molecule used !

it is like doing a compressed zone among the ether, then in this compressed zone there are a flow of super light reflected, the voltage will align the pair and transform super light in electricity,

this is what i believe is true for the iron carbon crystal

anything can be cristallized, even biological proteins can be, so it is for simple steel

i have already state that plate will be much easier to do than a long crystal

with my alum crystal, i had to begin with very little ones at first, i would have never succeed if i was beginnning with a big crystal, never !, we always have to progress step by step

to get only one layer you'll have to put and iron plate or a piece of iron with a piece of carbon (graphit), the contact surface between them will be the molecular layer, to cristallize one layer you do need to preheat before at red, then apply low current with high voltage,

two rods may work !

this is what i think

two rods, one surface in contact with the other, finally it is looking like a super diode !

just cristallized the contact surface of the two rods !
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

resonanceman

Quote from: Drannom on September 23, 2008, 03:50:18 AM
i

to get only one layer you'll have to put and iron plate or a piece of iron with a piece of carbon (graphit), the contact surface between them will be the molecular layer, to cristallize one layer you do need to preheat before at red, then apply low current with high voltage,

two rods may work !

this is what i think

two rods, one surface in contact with the other, finally it is looking like a super diode !

just cristallized the contact surface of the two rods !

Drannon

So   a way to make  Iron / carbon  Electrinium  would be to get  an iron rod and a carbon rod
make a jig to hold themend to end and apply some pressure.

Then   apply enough  current to  melt the iron a little at the junction.
Slowly lower  the  current  while  keeping  pressure  on the junction 

It seems clear to me that the pressure  would have to be  just right.
to much and it  will squish out.    to little and  there will be voids.

I think  a tight fitting non conductive tube  around the junction  might  make it much more likely to get it right .

gary

nievesoliveras

Hi!

I was browsing the site index last night and I saw somewhere that there is a german guy that melt some mineral rocks and make a cristal that gives some volts. I lost the url, because my machine freezed.
If I find it again I will post it.

Jesus

nievesoliveras