Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A machine to convert gravity to mechanical energy # 2

Started by brian334, October 04, 2008, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanA

@ everybody here

what do you think about this. Looks very promising to me

source: http://gravitator.org/

grayone

Hello

First time posting here for it is one heck of a hobby. I like the way brian334 stack but I am not sure how much friction will be caused by the division on the ascending side. As for the you posted AlanA I don't see a chance for the water pressure will hold it out and not shift correctly and balance out, but a nice try.

Marctwo

@AlanA:  That's not Brians design.  That design is in it's own thread started by Gravitator.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5494.msg128709#msg128709

But then you already know that as you posted in that thread.   ???

brian334

The weight at the bottom needs to be lifted twice. As the weight on top pivots forward it is not turning the wheel.. This machine clearly will not work.

mondrasek

Quote from: brian334 on October 07, 2008, 10:59:13 AM
Mondrasek,
The distance the tanks fall is about 10 ft.
The diameter of the piston is adjustable , it can be made smaller.
Remember the falling tank only weights 3 lbs more than the liquid it displaces. The tank does not half to expand very much to be lighter than the liquid it displaces.

With a 10 ft. difference in height the surrounding pressure would be 4.454psi greater at the bottom of the loop than at the top.  So even with only a one inch diameter cylinder, with circular surface area of .7854 square inches, you would have 4.454 x .7854 = 3.5 lbs of force pushing against the cylinder expanding.  If two inches in diameter the force against expanding is 14 lbs.  At three inches in diameter it is 31.5 lbs pushing against the expansion.  What diameter cylinder do you envision being the minimum size to make your devices and still enclose the working mechanisms and weight?

It does not matter how many breather tubes you have.  The air pressure in the tubes is only at one atmosphere and will never equalize the pressure surrounding your cylinder at any depth.  It will only equalize the pressure if the cylinder is also out of the water (at one atmosphere) or if the air has been likewise pressurized to be equal to the pressure at the depth of the cylinder it is supplying.