Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Raui, please bare with me for a bit and I will get back to your question.

RunningBare,  "Oh dear, firstly it takes about 16 years for a single electron to travel 1 foot length of wire, they are not used up, they are in essence recycled through a circuit the load, no circuit, no load, no movement, accept at the quantum level where the atoms are agitated by ambient temperatures."

LOL, no one has even seen a electron and you are saying it can only travel so far? How can we know it can even travel if we haven't even seen it. Are you religious?

QuoteI refer you to the spring, but I do not think your going to accept this anyway, so I'll leave you to it, good luck in finding that energy in a magnet, your going to need it.

The core of a magnet is iron, energy flows though it because of the attraction energy has to the core and the resistance it has to energy that flows in the opposite direction.

Grumpy, please refer to my reply to Runningbare as my answer to your question.

GeoscienceStudent,   
QuoteBut also depends on what it is made up of.

That is the key to how cold and heat affects substances. Substances are made up of different atoms and some atoms react differently to energy then others do which depends on the amount of energy that is stored in the atoms. Atoms with more stored energy will be harder to get a divorce then those who have less stored energy will. Heat causes excitement and individuality and cold creates laziness and marriage. LOL, I thought that was a good example to use and make it easy to understand. The harder and heavier the substance, the more energy it's atoms have stored. The softer and lighter, the less energy its atoms have stored.

Quotebut for the atmospheric elevation, the temperature goes down, energy is released, and the pressure goes down, and so does the water vapor.

I disagree because energy is only released from a atoms magnetic field when it is excited more then the excitement the field has and it attracts and stores energy that is not vibrant enough to escape a atoms magnetic field when it is cooled.
A example would be the effect heat has on a the magnetic field of a magnet. When heated, it looses it's magnetic affect but when cooled it regains it's magnetic affect unless it is heated enough to release all of it's energy in the magnetic field. Once all the energy in the field is completely released, it is no longer a magnet.

QuoteI don't think we're really disagreeing but your language and mine are not connecting.

I will admit that I am uneducated with the words most here use as well as I am not well educated on the different terms used but I am trying to learn. I do think that we do have some disagreements regardless of my ability to explain my thoughts properly but I will start trying to do so better. I do have to rely on the dictionary quite often. LOL

QuoteHydrogen and Oxygen splitting when water becomes gas?  Where are you getting this?  They are still water molecules in gas form. (water vapor)  Unless you're referring to an electrolysis process?

Electrolysis is made possible by exciting the energy stored in the molecules magnetic field which will release it's attraction to the molecules that makes up the water molecule. The separated molecules will still retain their magnetic field until they are excited enough to release the energy from their magnet field which will then separate the atoms that make up that molecule. We can go one further and excite a atom's magnetic field enough to release it's energy in which we have found to be quite a abundance of energy unlike the energy in any other magnetic field.
WOW, I cant believe I just figured that out. That means that atoms are just a magnetic field and their differences are based on the vibrance that their magnetic fields energy has like different sounds and smells have. Therefore a electron is actually a vibration that moves in one direction and a proton is a vibration that moves in the opposite direction and the nucleus is just a smaller atom that contains a magnetic field and when it is excited, we end up with a nuclear reaction which emits more energy then exciting the atom does.

There you have it, energy is a vibration and substances are magnetic fields that are made up of vibrations and that is why we can alter a  substance by applying a vibration to them.

nightlife

The vibrance of energy is based on the strength of a pulse and the strength of the pulse is based on the vibrance of the colliding energy's that created the pulse.

nightlife

I want to thank all of you who added to this and other threads that I have been apart of. I also want to thank those who have put up with my way of learning what I have learned. There is still much to learn but at least now I have a place to start from.

First I had to figure out what energy was, then I had to figure out how it was created. I have now done that but I discovered some things along the way that will take some time to fully understand so I can figure out a way to release the energy that is stored in them and then store that energy in a more user friendly storage unit and or a way to use that energy directly. Any help and or comments would be nice and appreciated.

innovation_station

JUST TAP IT ...  CONVERT IT ....  USE IT

ALL ELSE IS A WASTE OF TIME

ist

yes this is COSMIC RAYS  charged particles ..if u like... moveing faster than the speed of light as light is the result of this engery slowing down...

this is the verry wheel work of nature  and we just taped it

HOW ABOUT THAT!?!?!?!?!

who would a thought ...   rotation is a ruse ....   smoke and mirros 

pinch her she BITES BACK

ist

I ADD THIS ...     sure looks like a bunch of 3rd eye blinds round the net!!!  eh marco....
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

newbie123

Nightlife you have a free energy device?  Do you have a video?

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.