Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

OscarMeyer

Quote from: newbie123 on July 18, 2009, 01:24:32 PM
How do you know S Meyer was 'purposely vague' in his patents...

First off, just look at his patent’s schematic drawing.  He has a component drawn in his electrical schematic and he simply labels the component “Amp consuming device”.  Give me a break.  Even a resister is considered an amp consuming device!!!!  He doesn’t state which device that consumes amps that he actually used!! 

Oscar.     

HeairBear

Supermuble, nice to see you are still around. Sorry I forgot to say hello. When I get some more time we will have to chat some more. I have been so busy lately after I moved into my new place.

Oscar, the size of the clear container is roughly 4 to 4.5 inches ID. The thickness should be close to a half inch so you have room to drill pilot holes to attach the end caps. The end caps will have to be custom made with a lathe. The stainless steel tubes should be from 16 to 18 inches long. Recently I tested the "tuning" of the tubes which I found to be a myth. The slots cut out of the outer tubes must be for something other than tuning the tubes. All of my research so far has ruled out ultrasonic cavitation also.

I am currently researching how to build Tesla coils. After reading a few books on the subject I found the same characteristics described as Stan had. The secondary of a true Tesla coil will reach voltages beyond normal transformers, but, with absolutely no current flowing. Tesla called it very high potentials with no current. Could it be that Stan utilized Tesla's technology in his devices? The secondary of a Tesla coil is also step charged due to the high capacitance of the coil. Scalar waves may have a play in it also.

That's all the time I have for now...

HairBear
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

HeairBear

newbie123

Quote from: OscarMeyer on July 18, 2009, 01:46:20 PM
First off, just look at his patent’s schematic drawing.  He has a component drawn in his electrical schematic and he simply labels the component “Amp consuming device”.  Give me a break.  Even a resister is considered an amp consuming device!!!!  He doesn’t state which device that consumes amps that he actually used!! 

Oscar.     
Vague is probably an understatement..     His patents are so "vague"  that nobody can create a working replication, and I'd bet they're too vague to protect his claimed inventions as well..
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

HeairBear

copied from this page... http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20061205/110247.shtml

It's no secret that we have serious concerns about the patent system, and how it's abused -- often by patent attorneys -- well beyond what the system was intended to be used for. The system is supposed to put in place incentives for innovation, but it actually puts in place incentives for claiming an invention... and then suing anyone who innovates. Rick Klau points to a writeup by Erik Heels where he complains about how patent lawyers are being trained to write patents these days. Basically, they're told to write patents that are as broad as is humanly possible

How many patents have you read and tried to build from?