Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

georgesip

@ supermuble

don't forget the microbiological aspect. it ist not for nothing!!!!

george

supermuble

My water capacitor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL0WE5zZXgQ

Two aluminum plates submerged in baking soda and distilled water. This is a true water capacitor. The baking soda and distilled water forms a special electrolyte that is conductive. However, the aluminum oxide on each plate acts as a diode. No current can pass through the water bath. As you increase voltage, and charge the plates, the aluminum oxide is built up, blocking all current and raising voltage. Capacitance can be adjusted by raising or lowering the plates in the water. This is an adjustable capacitor. These plates charge up very quickly, it only took about 2 hours to charge the water to 235 volts. I used an automotive ignition module hooked to a microwave transformer. Current draw is 650ma @ 13.5 volts to run the transformer. Very little hydrogen is produced. I have not yet figured out what the maximum voltage is, or what happens when you try charging it to 500 or 1000 volts.

newbie123

Cool experiment.   I've seen similar 'sparkling'  between two electrodes connected directly to an AC wall outlet (zer0pointunlimted on youtube, the video appears to be gone now)  ... What you're doing is completely different I believe.

A sealed cell might be able to achieve higher voltage.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

Farrah Day

Very interesting SM, what voltage is that microwave transformer putting out?

How do you know that it is the water itself being charged and not just a charge forming across the oxide layer?

Stiffler detailed an interesting experiment whereby he charged water with just one electrode, and was able to transfer the water to another container whereby it still held its charge.  The link to his website seems to have been contaminated at present as it's giving a pharmacy website, but I'm sure he'll sort it out soon. I have the details on hard copy if he doesn't. If you haven't seen it, then it will fit right in with your current line of work. He was using just tap water.

http://www.drstiffler.com/sgate.htm

Going back to your experiment, if the water itself is charged, then removing the electrodes completely should still provide you with a spark from the water to earth... have you tried this?

To my mind it sounds very much like the charge is sitting across the oxide layer and not the water, so there will be a build-up of ions of water grouping around the oxide layer, but the water will be merely a conductor carrying the charge.  In fact, if no current is flowing then I assume there would be a build up of ions around both electrodes, but of course no as such gas. I believe any tiny amount of gas you do get evolved will be from the aluminium reacting with the water as the oxide layer enhances. 

All very interesting nevertheless. Look forward to hearing more... I may well be missing something important here and further investigation is certainly called for.

I've got various experiments going on at present, but I think I might have to dig out my ali electrodes and have a play!

I have a 15Kv ignition coil setup that is doing everything except charging up the water!

Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

wings

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 30, 2009, 03:54:57 AM
Very interesting SM, what voltage is that microwave transformer putting out?

How do you know that it is the water itself being charged and not just a charge forming across the oxide layer?

Stiffler detailed an interesting experiment whereby he charged water with just one electrode, and was able to transfer the water to another container whereby it still held its charge.  The link to his website seems to have been contaminated at present as it's giving a pharmacy website, but I'm sure he'll sort it out soon. I have the details on hard copy if he doesn't. If you haven't seen it, then it will fit right in with your current line of work. He was using just tap water.

http://www.drstiffler.com/sgate.htm

Going back to your experiment, if the water itself is charged, then removing the electrodes completely should still provide you with a spark from the water to earth... have you tried this?

To my mind it sounds very much like the charge is sitting across the oxide layer and not the water, so there will be a build-up of ions of water grouping around the oxide layer, but the water will be merely a conductor carrying the charge.  In fact, if no current is flowing then I assume there would be a build up of ions around both electrodes, but of course no as such gas. I believe any tiny amount of gas you do get evolved will be from the aluminium reacting with the water as the oxide layer enhances. 

All very interesting nevertheless. Look forward to hearing more... I may well be missing something important here and further investigation is certainly called for.

I've got various experiments going on at present, but I think I might have to dig out my ali electrodes and have a play!

I have a 15Kv ignition coil setup that is doing everything except charging up the water!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuMMp3KK9gI&feature=channel_page