Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: wattsup on December 11, 2008, 07:34:57 AM
@gotoluc

Good video. I think you were shoveling the same snow as me today. I'm north of Montreal. lol

The one layer coil is basically a mini tesla-coil secondary and it was good to see the gradual increase in energy from the neon. Just be careful with that neon. The way you were swinging it around, we will have to call you gotoluc skywalker. lol

Hi wattsup,

Thanks for the positive comment ;) ...glad to see you are so close to Ottawa. If ever you want to connect, pm me your info. since I go in that area from time to time.

Did you see the new test 6 video yet?

Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: BEP on December 11, 2008, 08:15:25 AM
Very nice work!

The effects you show (lights brightest at certain locations on the coil or particular coil wire) are the methods used in radio tech. Perhaps 'old tech' in radio - HAM.

If you were to increase the driving frequency you will find the peak point will change. Raise it high enough and you will have multiple peak points on the coil. These points tell you where the peaks and troughs of the wave are (nodes and anti-nodes).

Since there is only one end with the bright point and the other end shows nothing I would say your coil is equal to a quarter wavelength of the frequency from your circuit.

I can't say much about the heat of your components because one type of circuit the heat is expected when the tank is resonant where another type the  heat is unexpected.

Hi Bep,

thanks for looking at this topic and posting your positive comment and all this additional information ;)

Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: forest on December 12, 2008, 07:30:39 AM
Why ? It looks nice, just nodes are moving. Maybe this is not resonance but bouncing of longitudinal waves which create a lot of floating nodes.That would also explain what Tesla said : that it's very difficult to adjust for exact resonance frequency, not just to harmonic. There is only one longitudinal resonant frequency of coil.

Hi forest,

thanks for your posts ;)...can't comment on what you are sharing since I don't know. I'm just playing around and learning as I go.

I also started a topic at the Energetic Forum: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3351-resonance-effects-everyone-share.html

Thanks for sharing

Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: najman100 on December 12, 2008, 09:40:06 AM
it look similar to Stan Meyer patent signal is like pulsed step up ,i know that you are in the testing mode but you need to unhook it from the variak and apply it to a lamp with determined wattage and see if at the source is consuming less .
Nice vid and explanation LUC keep up the Good work .

Najman

Hi Najman,

the variac at this time give me ease of voltage tuning as I have found that it affects the frequency and characteristics of the resonant coil. But I will do as you say and remove it and replace with batteries only once I find the best setup.

Stay tuned

Luc

najman100

Quote from: gotoluc on December 12, 2008, 11:33:16 AM
Hi Najman,

the variac at this time give me ease of voltage tuning as I have found that it affects the frequency and characteristics of the resonant coil. But I will do as you say and remove it and replace with batteries only once I find the best setup.

Stay tuned

Luc

I will stay bolted to my seat waiting for your next vid  ;D