Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESONANCE EFFECTS FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, December 03, 2008, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: gotoluc on December 16, 2008, 12:30:30 AM
Hi everyone,

I just uploaded a new video :)

I ask for your input to help solve what I maybe missing in my way of measurement in this test as I seem to be able to charge a 12,000uf cap bank (with 10 ohm load attached) to 3.12vdc in one second and cannot measure any current draw to achieve this ???

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETZaMrnIwxk

Thanks for your time.

Luc

Umm. Ok. Aren't you just measuring the current draw of the logic and switching circuits? Isn't the charge current coming from the one cap being maintained at 50 volts, going thru the bridge and the coil? So the energy to charge the 12000 mfd cap isn't coming thru the AC ammeter?
Am I seeing this correctly? Could you post a clear drawing of the whole circuit including the meters and caps and variac and all?

Also I can't figure out why my bridge works, since I didn't rewire the 4013. Did I make a lucky mistake?

ramset

TinselKoala
Sweet ,nice build [rats nest?? I don't think so]
Thanks for the pic's
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Groundloop

@TinselKoala,

The first version did use both flip/flop in the 4013. The second version uses just one flip/flop.
The first version did self oscillate sometimes due to noise. It is recommended to wire the 4013
as shown in the newest drawing.

Nice looking unit you made. :-)

Groundloop.

TinselKoala

Thanks, I nearly went blind soldering the SOICs. Or maybe it was the cheap rum...

I can't get mine to misbehave, at least with the loads (resistive and inductive) loads and freqs ( <1 Hz to ~300 kHz) that I've tried so far. So I think I'll just leave the flip-flops as they are. Perhaps the extra caps I put in prevented the self-oscillation, or perhaps the different driver chips made a difference.
One each 100 nF cap across Vcc and ground, close to the pins of the IR 210x chips, and also the 100 nF on the 4013 should be as close to the chip as possible.
I'll be pushing the circuit considerably harder today. We'll see. I've got plenty of chips...
;D